[Guide]Everything about runes

CarmineAngelo

Runes are the most useful 'items' in the League of Legends world.You need them in every game to improve your stats and make you better.

Introducing

Why do you need runes?

Runes increase your status in game and makes you better.Ofcourse it has a limit.Also runes can be purchased for IP only.

Since it has limit how many runes can i add?

Well , you have three rune pages. (Max 30 (quint,seals,glyph,marks))

• First Tier - 1 Level (Beginning)
  • Second Tier - 10 Level (Semi)
  • Third Tier - 20 Level (Final page)

Rune pages don't stuck but you  can donate rune pages.

Why should i donate rune pages?

It's necessary to donate but sometimes you need it if you play with sooooo many champions which are different.

Ex : One of your champion is attack damage , the other is ability power the other is tank or dodge and the last tank.

For every champion you need different runes , you can't play master yi with full ap runes.Maybe some champions (AD) have spells which casted with ability power but if you buy ability power you won't have damage and you will cast only one spell so better to play with the right runes which fits better for your champion.

Further info about runes

Tell me which type of runes exist ???

Click Me

Also check this picture

LeagueRunes.png

For the picture Credits : Cute

Also there are 4 types of runes

Quintessence: The most powerful runes in rune pages - > Max.3 per tier.

Seal: Runes which improving your deffense.

Glyph: Glyphes are magic offensive runes.

Mark: Marks are physical offensive runes.

Jungle runes

Even when i jungle i use same runes?

In jungle you need a bit different kind of runes - This happens because you are against monsters from 1 level and it's really hard to kill them.So you need armor runes armor (+10) and the others depends on your champion type.

Runes per champion

Suggest me runes for any type of champions please.

• Mages needs Abillity power o Magic Pen.
  • Fighters needs Attack Damage o Armor Pen.
  • Utillity  & Hybrid  you need both of them  BUT if you play a champion (Jax) you need dodge runes and attack damage and ap.
  • Tank needs Armor or Magic resist , depend on your champion.If you play with (Rammus) you need armor runes since his armor transform into Attack Damage or instead if you play ranked game and you see 3 enemies you should take magic resist.

Gameplay

In order to edit your runes go to your Profile > Runes and edit them.

Runes haven't got the same power as the items IG but they are really helpful way to increase your status.

Some of runes cannot be found in the shop that's why you can use 'Combine Runes'.

Gameplay Combine

How to use Combine Runes?

Open Profile > Runes and check down right a button which is like recycle button and open it.

How to :

Please check the colorized places

picxob.png

picuc.png

Instructions

In the rune combiner you can sacrifice your runes for a better rune.If you sacrifice 2 runes you will have a rune with the same values.Sacrifice 5 runes for a higher rune value.

After you've added all the runes you want to combine press in the center Combine : Number of runes (max5).

I created it fast enough , if you want to add something please reply :)

Credits me.