Reply to reset karma

Raule

I guess everybody voted yes cause of the award thingie, if there wouldn't be reward for erasing karma they wouldnt vote for it :D

I guess everybody voted yes cause of the award thingie, if there wouldn't be reward for erasing karma they wouldnt vote for it :D

Thats obiviously :)

Ok enough with jokes, seems after our demotion maxtor became really active, or pure coincidence ?  :o

No, it's just that the current staffers know how to handle a situation while contacting Maxtor better than ex-staffers did.

No, it's just that the current staffers know how to handle a situation while contacting Maxtor better than ex-staffers did.

Ye thats why i have spoken to maxtor more times as legendary than L2mod....

Ye thats why i have spoken to maxtor more times as legendary than L2mod....

Because lately we've given him a lot of ideas for chaning the forum and he decided to become active.

Seriously, as Maxtor said, you people complain when he's not active.

But now some people complain because he is active [?] LOL

what about peoples with 0 karma with over 1k posts? Any award for em?Like IdontCareforkarma?

lol :))

you joke right??

lol :))you joke right??

No, not at all.

You know mate, it's pretty funny that we're trying to do whatever is best for the forum but you people...you people really don't know how to appreciate those actions.

You keep going against every single thing that Maxtor does and complaining about things that are pointless but you know what?YOU'RE STILL IN THIS FORUM!You're pretending to be hating it but still, I can see the most of you login in here over than 3 hours/day and posting.That's hilarious to me, really.

Anyway, I won't be involved into another fight in here since you all gonna assume I'm saying bullshit and go against me even if you know I'm right.

No, not at all.

You know mate, it's pretty funny that we're trying to do whatever is best for the forum but you people...you people really don't know how to appreciate those actions.

You keep going against every single thing that Maxtor does and complaining about things that are pointless but you know what?YOU'RE STILL IN THIS FORUM!You're pretending to be hating it but still, I can see the most of you login in here over than 3 hours/day and posting.That's hilarious to me, really.

Anyway, I won't be involved into another fight in here since you all gonna assume I'm saying bullshit and go against me even if you know I'm right.

dude ... frist i dont know you... so i dont care what you make and what you dont make for this forum... and really i like this forum..and with what you help it??

i donate almost 150e for this forum.. just for nothing.. for free.. that means help..

not lock/delete/dekarma ... ore try to have a color name..

and sry for my english! i am not from USA ore England.. i am a faking ROmanian andI am proud...cya

dude ... frist i dont know you... so i dont care what you make and what you dont make for this forum... and really i like this forum..and with what you help it??

i donate almost 150e for this forum.. just for nothing.. for free.. that means help..

not lock/delete/dekarma ... ore try to have a color name..

and sry for my english! i am not from USA ore England.. i am a faking ROmanian andI am proud...cya

i don't think maxtor hasn't money to pay machine or for site with this...

Name:Donator Member

Members: 1.184

and

Name:VIP Member

Members: 794

why? you will get an award called "+13 Karma" , whats the big difference? there are a lot of people who have -1 or a lot of false positive-negative karmas for useless things.

If i wanted karma  i would have more than 20-30..

I wanted to contact you some time ago to reset my karma, but yeah, you were inactive.

You have no idea what i offered in this forum and maxtor never heard to me. He just listens to you cause he became active after our demotions.

I believe Maxtor reset the karma fast! Look this guyz ? all say " pl i have share and worked so hard for take +1 " and mpla mpla mpla >,<

I have one question you wanna give shares and guides only for take +1 ?

And what you will do  ? Nothing all of you you think if you take more karma be best developers and programmers !

If i wanted karma  i would have more than 20-30..

I wanted to contact you some time ago to reset my karma, but yeah, you were inactive.

right Raule! (Y)

ohh and if you stay in the forum only for take but not give ban your selfz plz.....

The forum need peoples for be better we don't need bots(karma-bots)

stop crying for your karma and do it something really usfull !

Maxtor,Raule (Y)

I believe Maxtor reset the karma fast! Look this guyz ? all say " pl i have share and worked so hard for take +1 " and mpla mpla mpla >,<

I have one question you wanna give shares and guides only for take +1 ?

And what you will do  ? Nothing all of you you think if you take more karma be best developers and programmers ! right Raule! (Y)

ohh and if you stay in the forum only for take but not give ban your selfz plz.....

The forum need peoples for be better we don't need bots(karma-bots)

stop crying for your karma and do it something really usfull !

Maxtor,Raule (Y)

you're completely off-topic

lol ;D

you're completely off-topic

lol ;D

Sorry for this explosion but i see all this guyz say : " no my karma and mpla mpla mpla " aaa :@ you know my angrrr :P

PS: Maxtor reset one take another option xD