Kayle , is it worth it?

nope there is nothing good about her...

after remake even hybrid build sucks (without that passive ap->ad/ad->ap)

only ulti is great.. but 2 secs is like 2 SECONDS!!! nothing

im always happy to see kayle on enemies team cuz its like 5vs4

Whatever , i tried her and she's really usefull.

Firstly on early game your slow helps really on ganking on the lane.Secondly on rushing an opponent like yi or anybody that wanna run if you have a fast runner with you , like nocturne or mf you use your 2nd to boost his speed.Thridly you can use your 3rd to farm good or gank as well and staying safe.Her ulty would be greater for 4 secs for example , but shes fine as well since you may save yourself or a teammate in need.

All she is able to do is slowing the enemy and just saving 1 member of her team using her ulti for a few seconds.That's what Kayle for me is.

What about her 2nd and 3rd skill then?:x

What about her 2nd and 3rd skill then?:x

Her healing?Or her "ranged" attack?It's totally useless to me.I've never seen a decent kayle using those skills.All they use is their ulti.The whole teamfight depends on Kayles ulti.Nothing more.

Laughed on the topic, Kayle is one of the really few characters i enjoy playing, personally my record of kills (38) was done with Kayle on full AP Build + CDR, she is totally worthy having. Slowing with first skill and enablind 3rd + exhaust gives you an instant kill. When having full AP you heal yourself for around 400+, and having the CDR reduced alot gives you the ability to heal your team mates all the time. Depends how you play her and how you use your brain Kayle is an great champion. Adorable, love her. She totally pwn, in early game she does huge damage with the "E" skill.

Laughed on the topic, Kayle is one of the really few characters i enjoy playing, personally my record of kills (38) was done with Kayle on full AP Build + CDR, she is totally worthy having. Slowing with first skill and enablind 3rd + exhaust gives you an instant kill. When having full AP you heal yourself for around 400+, and having the CDR reduced alot gives you the ability to heal your team mates all the time. Depends how you play her and how you use your brain Kayle is an great champion. Adorable, love her. She totally pwn, in early game she does huge damage with the "E" skill.

Kayle luv <3

yeap also ad kayle is a GREAT carry :) slow + range attacks ( dont forget the ulti :D ) hybrid doesnt worth just make up your mind what you like most to play ( ap or ad ) but she is not useless >.> slow + increase dmg + range attacks that harass the enemies in early game, well the heal might be useless cause of the small amount and the high mana cost but you will always be in need for it since you will stay longer in the lane xD

yeap also ad kayle is a GREAT carry :) slow + range attacks ( dont forget the ulti :D ) hybrid doesnt worth just make up your mind what you like most to play ( ap or ad ) but she is not useless >.> slow + increase dmg + range attacks that harass the enemies in early game, well the heal might be useless cause of the small amount and the high mana cost but you will always be in need for it since you will stay longer in the lane xD

You can work the character as healer, AP+CDR+Mana items :), you'll still deal damage, heal, and slow and so on. For me Kayle is great champion.

i dont like kayle after rework

she is so great ;o!

q is now with 1.0 dmg ratio

e is buffed

w nerfed

passive is really good at late game althought that i like old passive more :p

and also forget the 14% increased dmg with q and slow :P?

Well, I tried her out with full AP building today and I can say she's a pretty decent champion.

The only problem was my team which kept stealing me and letting me die.But nevermind, I did a good score.