(help) Its emergency help!!!

Hi....I download sacrifice armor and first of all the helmet it's in the accesorry slot and i want to move it on the helmet slot...

Example: f4ijr7.jpg

And one more thinh i want to change color in a accesory how can i?And if u can to do it for me i will be obliged...

Acessory link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZX8UOJS0 the main color is silver and i want do it gold like the armor...

Thanks a lot... 

I see you use Interlude Chronicle. I think you must change the bodypart of the armor in your sqls files. Change the type "accessory" to "helmet".

To change a color of a accessory you must to edit the *.utx file. Extract the texture, modify the color in Photoshop and import and encrypt again. You can find tutorials about how to do it in this forum, or in google, finding "editing utx files"

And a third advice. Don't ask for a emergency help still your mom burst in flames. Emergency it's too big word, for this "problem" that you have.

As the other members said if you change it's position as helmet via database then you will not be able to see it. You can see it only as an accessory as it is right now.

As the other members said if you change it's position as helmet via database then you will not be able to see it. You can see it only as an accessory as it is right now.

don't spam in topic and say same like me -.-

Yes guys but now with the patch i have i cant see the helmet like an acessory and i want to change to helmet slot beacuse i want to make a new acessory like i explain in topic ;)

Yes guys but now with the patch i have i cant see the helmet like an acessory and i want to change to helmet slot beacuse i want to make a new acessory like i explain in topic ;)

how to say before, for see helmet you need leave slot, you change it, you lose it.