[Share][Freya]All Goddess Of Destruction Armors

here not problems, I try add it and worked fine, try with different L2FileEdit like this.

L2 File Editor 2a [C4 to Freya]

here not problems, I try add it and worked fine, try with different L2FileEdit like this.

L2 File Editor 2a [C4 to Freya]

still cant save it succesfully :D ty for ur try

still cant save it succesfully :D ty for ur try

so don't know why you can't save it, is a problem with your system sure.

its not my system it the itemname of saphire something is wrong i rewrote it for the armors and its working perfect :P

ok you want, give me itemname-e.dat and I add lines for you.

• 2 months later...

hey critical, could u fix eternal gloves when using fists one of the fist is inverted as it normally should, or is this done in armorgrp.dat by changing some values ?

ty

This is an animation problem not from the l2tool but from the person who did the armor at first. And ofc critical doesn't know how to fix it neither do any mxc client developer. ;)

why dev? for ex, by modifying some values in armorgrp.dat u can actually rotate a weapon, anyways cant b e as hard as script .u files  :)) but for now my neurons are totally tired from hexing the script files (and still getting errors).  same deal for accesories, the only problem is u have to open them in a 3d soft to find out correct coordinates, all u have to do is practically mirror the glove, the correct angle radius is needed, so someone should open the animation files (for each race) and see it s coordinates. :P just my 24,5 cents . ( i have a 2gb  celeron with 1gb ram that s why i cant for now use 3d softs without waiting 1 day to open a file).

All armors work perfect thanks for good share keep working!

no they dont. seams saphire team forgot about share (september last update), the gloves are bad.

• 2 weeks later...