[Share][Freya]All Goddess Of Destruction Armors

Only happens in Seraph Gloves on Human Fighter¿?

Yes kuriku, if anything else stand in front my eyes, I will let you know about it.

Thank you for your reply. :D

Also as I posted before, I test them in a live server and most of the armors having "on the ground shadows"

strange behaviour, mostly the chests.

PS:

When a GM wearing a GOD armor of any kind, in "invisible" mode, gaiters and hoses are absolutely missing

of your screen.

i need help... how to add in my server this items ?

i need help in sql! please help me... my servers is freya xd

If your server is Freya and you use the last revision of L2j, the items aren't in sql, they are in stats/items (xml files).

Kuriku do you planing to update the sharing files? Any fixes about?

With love... KKK777, thank you.

Yes I'm planning fix some reports, but actually I'm a few busy in other projects with higher priority. As soon as possible I'll fix it and reshare it.

i have a problem with heavy main parts i think there is some syntax errors. i cant put them to client only heavy body armors all the others working perfect.. in itemname-e i mean..

Yes I'm planning fix some reports, but actually I'm a few busy in other projects with higher priority. As soon as possible I'll fix it and reshare it.

I understood because I am so busy too these days, as I always be. Thank you for your time to reply to me :D

Need to remake the UVW MAP and the texture will be ok.

need make UNWRAP? wtf is that? you think the gloves are exported using 3D Studio Max, this is work is maked into UNREALEDITOR and using original files of Client lolen, is not same like OUAKX need be make object into MAX and export to OBJ so please don't know what are you talking leave messages and don't try smart ^^ not offend.

PD: the UNWRAP is not maked with PSK files lol, for this reason exist UnrealED for connect mapped texture into UKX files ;)

hi. i have one problem. i cant import "itemname-e and skillgrp " i get error on save. i try 2 diferents l2 file editors. Can anyone help.

Just copy the all the lines in our .dat files, don't replace it. Don't forget copy aaaall the lines and leave a space at the end. Only for Freya, if you use other chronicle you must adapt the files and this lines.