High five question

dpz0r

Hi, i was wondering if you can somehow remove the bloody rain or the red mist/fog. My current PC is a crap and can barely face those. Thanx.

Lol you can't, if you want to avoid it, go under a "house" until the rain to stop.

try to run the lineage 2 updater and update your game to h5 part 5 because afaik in part 5 you dont have blood rain anymore

I've installed High Five with the installer and let the updater update up to part 5 and I still got blood rain occasionally at some open beta of a H5p5 server.

Been looking around and found some blood rain options in the l2.ini where I changed the max particle count from 100 to 0.

It was raining ingame while the values were on 100, once I quit the game and loaded with the new values I didn't see any rain.

I'm not sure if restarting the client could stop the rain or it keeps going on but on a relog the rain kept going so... I hope these changes actually removed it.

And about the fog I'm not sure yet if that's also in the blood rain settings. I'll let ya know more if I haven't seen any rain and/or fog yet with this .ini edit.

• 1 month later...

just remove the file BG_Effect_T.utx file from the systextures folder and you will not have anymore the annoying blood rain, about the fog i don't know , but the real FPS killer is the rain :)