ruoff client language

akaa

Hi everyone.

I need help with ruoff client... I'm european and i'd love to play there... But here's the thing:

I cant understand shit with russian client :> Could someone help me with editing/modding it to make it english? Rly appreciated.

Hi everyone.

I need help with ruoff client... I'm european and i'd love to play there... But here's the thing:

I cant understand shit with russian client :> Could someone help me with editing/modding it to make it english? Rly appreciated.

So you actually want an automated in-game translator ? No there doesn't exist something like this and if it did then this would be the wrong section.

unlocked, ofc this exist, so you have to change some .dat files of your system. Like systemmsg-e and such BUT the NPC html files cant be changed by you but only from the Admin of the srv :/

unlocked, ofc this exist, so you have to change some .dat files of your system. Like systemmsg-e and such BUT the NPC html files cant be changed by you but only from the Admin of the srv :/

Ye.. I wish to know how to change it. I mean, i can do it in itemname/npcname/zonename and stuff BUT. How to import map from US client into RU? Location names are russian...

Ye.. I wish to know how to change it. I mean, i can do it in itemname/npcname/zonename and stuff BUT. How to import map from US client into RU? Location names are russian...

lol what you have, installed rusian client? sure you have Ru Client and for this reason get rusian names.

ye, but i had to change name into l2font-ru

you can try do it, is not work, need remake L2Font-e and save into L2Font-ru o whatever called file.

The thing is, when i redo it i have either critical error or corrupted files... No idea how to fix it

you need use Umodel can found here [Guide]Unreal Model Viewer (How Get Textures from Package) [uTX,UKX]

Extract all, go to UnrealED and import all files unpacked from L2Font-e.UTX and when finish it save it L2Font-ru.utx and ofc you need encrypt with l2encdec -e 121 L2Font-ru.utx