Steroids infection.

Trance

lool

This happens if you take steroids and start eating and not exercise at all.

LOL ? its not steroids + eat ... Its special oil and inject into your muscle. It's not even steroids!

LOL ? its not steroids + eat ... Its special oil and inject into your muscle. It's not even steroids!

It's, This happened due to infection. I know about injections.. are in the ass, is a treatment.. 500 euro's for 2-3 weeks and then you're like your dream... one friend do that.

not steroids. this infection was caused by sythol. that is oil injeced into the muscles and makes them ridiculous. imagine that the world of boydbuilding considers them as cheat. ( btw steroids are no longer a cheat in any sport, if you want to stay/go at the top u are going to need them)

not steroids. this infection was caused by sythol. that is oil injeced into the muscles and makes them ridiculous. imagine that the world of boydbuilding considers them as cheat. ( btw steroids are no longer a cheat in any sport, if you want to stay/go at the top u are going to need them)

who told you that? even tribulus is considered as cheat dude

who told you that? even tribulus is considered as cheat dude

what i want to say is that all pros use them so there is not realy an advantage over something. especialy in bodybuilding. even the guys competing in the teen league use them from like 16-17 years old.

what i want to say is that all pros use them so there is not realy an advantage over something. especialy in bodybuilding. even the guys competing in the teen league use them from like 16-17 years old.

Nop, you're totaly wrong. Steroids are for personal use, only supplements are allowed in contests.

thats why in bobybuilding u have the normal competitions and the natural competition. natural is for as the name stated natural (supplements are cool, steroids not) and the normal championships where all and i mean all use steroids. btw just so you know. they only scan for steroids in the natural competitions. i dont think its a suprice if ronnie coleman sais that he uses the gear. we all know that.