[WTB] No idea how to make it so i wanna buy it (small code)

hey i just need

if character wears a specific id of weapon and his hp goes to 30% automatically gets on the buff bar ultimate evasion and dash

if i am not clear just say it i will explain it more

EDIT : SOME MORE EXPLANASION

wanna make it like you take buff from buffer , just when hp is 30% he will automatically get effect (as buff) ultimate.evasion + dash

i give 9 euros on paypal for it

for example:

Player equips Angel Slayer.His hp goes down at 30% from damage received.When hp hits that 30% he gets ultimate evasion and dash.

Is that what you want?

yes but on buff bar not on skills section

You've got to do the following:

Create a new column with a new skill on skillname-e

Create a new column with a new skill on skillgrp (Including it's icon)

Make a buff on skills folder inside an existing one or create a new xml and edit the stats you want.

Add the custom skill in the dagger inside weapon table.

You're done.

Else; Create a hidden custom passive skill which is not added on skillgrp and skillname-e and add the stats including the line <using kind="dagger"> and add it on the character's skills so everytime he equip any dagger he will get the same effect.

Make a buff on skills folder inside an existing one or create a new xml and edit the stats you want.

You're done.

Else; Create a hidden custom passive skill which is not added on skillgrp and skillname-e and add the stats including the line <using kind="dagger"> and add it on the character's skills so everytime he equip any dagger he will get the same effect.

nah i dont want it like that i wanna make it like you take buff from buffer , just when hp is 30% he will automatically get effect (as buff) ultimate.evasion + dash

nah i dont want it like that i wanna make it like you take buff from buffer , just when hp is 30% he will automatically get effect (as buff) ultimate.evasion + dash

Aha. Now i get it.

Though its the same thing, excluding the dagger thing i mentioned. And register the skill in the specific class id

Aha. Now i get it.

Though its the same thing, excluding the dagger thing i mentioned. And register the skill in the specific class id

this option was from l2pride (wraith evil bow) i just dont wanna mess with client side so i ask java side

You're done.

Better to done it on java is pretty easy i'll may share it for free.

What da -beep-? Of course L2J, do you really think can you do that on L2OFF?

Create a new skill with mixed effects from ultimate evasion/dash and add ai code to a buffer when player's hp is < 30%, and cast it?

Yea, that's impossible, totally.