which MAGE

the server is the same as in "tank" post . iam talking just about these mages : necro, spellsinger, spellhower, sorcer. those have seeds (fire seed, wind seed , water seed) except necro those seeds in my server hold for 9 mins all buffs !! which is better ?? with what armor and weapon???  :D

Well since you seem to have a hard time with definitions (from the tank-post):

Go BD - you get buffs and the AMAZING nuke Freezing Strike + you can melee quite well too!!!

::)

If your server is C4 (still xD) go necro... its just retarded in C4...

Basically it comes down to this:

SpS: fast casting, not so much dmg/nuke

SH: slow casting speed, huge dmg/nuke

human nukers are as usual the middle road - no strong nor weak sides.

Heard that from IL or so Necro is more of a hybrid like summoner and nuker... dunno... enlighten me...

Armor: DC robes + IC shield

Weapon: AM+acu

many goes as spellhowler, cuz it has the hightest INT of the game, what means better land rate of ur curses and spells, and the hightest magic damage of the game

a SH has lower WIT than a SPS and SORC, what means less probability of critical magic and lots of interruptions in ur casting since ure slower..

also, low CON makes a SH very vulnerable to stun/shock, making it dangerous to play with

but your spells are the best, u have silence , slow, vampiric claw and dark vortex recovers a lot of hp back to you

SPS pros is basically its insane fasting casting speed, the hightest WIT of all races, which gives u better chances on critical magic, a lot of skills that u dont need to wait reuse delay to attack, but has no blocking skills besides a skill that reduces enemy moving speed just a lil (worst effect than sorcerer slow for example)... SPS has the lowest INT of mages, but still deals a very good damage

Sorcerer is supposed to be the balanced mage, stays between a SPS and a SH..middle casting speed, middle matk and the highter CON of mystics cuz its human race

, it doesnt have many skills, Prominence is the main nuke, only one over hit skill (Fire Vortex),

Decay is the best dot in the game, reduces enemy hp really fast and has a very high landing chance..also a sorcerer is better in self buffed fights, cuz it has concentration lvl 6, making it hard to get its casting interrupted (but who cares about self buffed pvp's?)

the other damage skill a sorcerer has are AoE skills, making it very nice for sieges, since blasing circle dont requires a target and has a very good chance on critical magic in the middle of the confusion, hitting multiple tagets at once..another downside is the fact some classes can resist fire pretty well, but they cant resist wind and water

a Necro is supposed to be played as a debuffer/summoner, with some damage skills, u have a lot of curses, blocking skills such as anchor and silence, a summon+transfer pain to tank part of the damage u receive...has the same stats to a sorcerer, so the pros and contras of a sorcerer applies here too

most of ur skills are dark attacks so...with all the buffers around, ppl will have a very good resistance against ur magic spells... and well, u have curse gloom, but u dont have a surrender spell, so u wont do the same damage as a SPS/SORC/SH cuz they can use the combo surrender+vortex+main skill to deal extra damage, also another contra is u cant remove enemy target cuz u dont have aura flash like the others, making it hard to pvp against fast fighters such as daggers..a good advantage is u have hp drain skills, and dark vortex recovers a lot of hp back to you and is very useful in pvp

hope that helps choosing the best :)

the best is the one u like most and makes u feel happy with ^^

i like to being a sorcerer just to be different since theres not many around, and hero is usually easier to get with a sorcerer due to lack of competition!

well nice thnx for so many info  ;D ;D i have spellsinger and its casting speed 1700+ with dark cirstal robe and infinity rod and one of the skill thats power is 350 i thinks its name blizzard thats skill casting is faster and its hit good dmg but ill try sorcer  it looks nice

Necro owned owned every1 in c4, but now it sux.

I dont agree...necro is the best nuker he has MOST hp because of cursed man, Silence agains all mages(do this to a nuker and its his end), his "surrender" gloom reduces M.Def, Anchor, Curse of Doom (do this to a dagger and its his end), and other cool debuffs + Stun from cursed man........so dont tell me here necro isn't good he is THE BEST

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Now on Hellbound all caharcters have dark resistance thats why necro suck now ...

btw joogis the best skil;l in the game that you can use it is with sps :) the elemental symphony xD

i casted this on Antharas :D  (Fgames pvp wars unlimited) and i did 5k dmg :o

on player its pk :)

i got bored pwning everyone with one hit :D and they said me bugger xD lolen ...

Depends on ur way of playing.

Necro is always a good option, u just need to adapt to some changes that appeared after interlude. After IL, NE is basically a party suporter in pvp with all its debuffs. U can nuke but that shouldnt be ur main task. TP and summon will help u survive a bit longer

SH is prob the most offensive one. High INT but low HP. Full buffed u can deal quite a nice dmg.

SPS has good cspeed and some interesting damage skills. u will also have cancel wich is a nice add-on.

Sorc is the human nuker. Nice damage, best DoT of the game, not a bad Hp compared to other mages and has cancel.

My choice would be Necro because of its versatility but sps is also a nice choice.