Please suggest me items for Warwick.

~Pants0*~

cause if u are not good at last hitting u penetrate minions' armor and qqbbhax.

lol how u are gonna lasthit with wtf0ad ?

u really need too farm well cauze lanewick is a weak farmer ... kkbbthx

I didnt read the rest posts so i will str8 suggest mine

ww is a great jungler u dont need smite or pull and you jungle quite fast but u will face problems at ganking cuz until lvl 6 u have no way to prevent ur oppoment from getting away , so i would suggest lanewick, cause simply u will stay in lane as much as u want due to ur endless lifesteal , he is really good at last hitting minions so u can farm pretty good -try to go on a solo lane if possible- about runes pick armor pen marks and quints , mr per lvl glyphs and hp per lvl seals...about items: start with boots 2 hp post and 1 mp pot|finish ur boots either building them into mercury or the magic penent boots,ur next item is madreads bloodraz. once you finish it go for sunfire next on is force of nature then go for black cleaver then go for guardian angel and beliave me you will be able to take down oppoments in situations like 3v1 ;) if u find urself way to tanky and you see that you need damage then swap guardian for bloodtherst. or hec. gunblade ,though i wouldnt suggest the last item , it would make you immortal and game wouldnt be fun anymoar ;)

WW is not even one of the best options when it comes to jungling. He's slow and sucks at ganking. The only good about him is his super-sustain in the jungle and ability to 1v1 well in the jungle.

That's why he was being considered an UP champion before lanewick became popular.

WW is not even one of the best options when it comes to jungling. He's slow and sucks at ganking. The only good about him is his super-sustain in the jungle and ability to 1v1 well in the jungle.

That's why he was being considered an UP champion before lanewick became popular.

thats what i said -.-