Looking for a PRO DEVELOPER

IP0wnZI

Question

Hello! Im looking for a nice developer.

i buyed an Interlude PvP server with domain & Deticated.

i just need an good Developer who can i trust and who can a really good of work like

Fix gm shop

Fix Teleport Like teleporting spawn where ever i want!

And who can add gm shops in Game!

Write me a messege ty.

Remember only Dev who worked about 5 years on this job

I wanna a pro dev.

Ps: This Interlude Non Costum Pvp Server will be the best ;)

14 answers to this question

lol no!

im not the owner of rebirth

I payd nothing i payd enough for my deticated & for my Domain this job is just for a Dev who wanna work with me.

then you won't find someone to do this for free

Uh

I am a expert in l2j but not a expert developer ,im a shit developer but i know everything about l2j ,all his bugs ,his blabla ,what so ever and also have so good taste for ultimate fashion ,lovely pve and uber pvp ,Q_Q

Fix gm shop

Fix Teleport Like teleporting spawn where ever i want!

And who can add gm shops in Game!

If you can't do that yourself, just forget to launch a server, whatever it is.

If if you're still in the greek scheme "I'm the master who got all ideas, I need brainless pro devs with 5y experience because I suck at dev", just think pro devs already got their own ideas and their own server, and don't need leechers who know nothing about. And think such threads exist since 5 years (as the experience required for your L2J devs).

Remember aswell all free help you will get (in 80% of time) are pure lamers who - like you - know nothing about L2J. Moreover, on MxC.

PS : you don't even need a dev for what you are asking. Time to open some tutorials, lazy ass !

If if you're still in the greek scheme "I'm the master who got all ideas, I need brainless pro devs with 5y experience because I suck at dev", just think pro devs already got their own ideas and their own server, and don't need leechers who know nothing about. And think such threads exist since 5 years (as the experience required for your L2J devs).

Remember aswell all free help you will get (in 80% of time) are pure lamers who - like you - know nothing about L2J. Moreover, on MxC.

PS : you don't even need a dev for what you are asking. Time to open some tutorials, lazy ass !

<3

should get sticked whit read before you post ;)