MM Services

Valve

Read it before transactions with Middle.

I lost 70e cuz of that guy. He told me that he had too many accounts, so paypal deleted them, and they transferred money (my money) to a charitable organization.

Before this action Middle asked me to borrow him 1e cuz he wanted to buy something and paypal blocked his acc. Still didn't give me back it and ignoring me at msn.

At all im -71 e. Thx a lot Middle!

Read it before transactions with Middle.

I lost 70e cuz of that guy. He told me that he had too many accounts, so paypal deleted them, and they transferred money (my money) to a charitable organization.

Before this action Middle asked me to borrow him 1e cuz he wanted to buy something and paypal blocked his acc. Still didn't give me back it and ignoring me at msn.

At all im -71 e. Thx a lot Middle!

cool story bro, if I recall well, that trade was like 2nd or 3rd one and as I told back than it wasn't my fault it was because of paypal stupid policy so because of that trade I changed the way of mm-ing and since then no more problems.

Still I lost 71e becouse of YOU and others should know it before transaction.

Even non-sending back money which You borrow and 0 respond at MSN puts you in a bad light.

Maybe send me that 1 e or You must borrow it from someone else?

Still I lost 71e becouse of YOU and others should know it before transaction.

Even non-sending back money which You borrow and 0 respond at MSN puts you in a bad light.

Maybe send me that 1 e or You must borrow it from someone else?

So others can understand, back then at beginning I used a different kind of mm-ing wich involved me handling the money but it seemed to be bad, because paypal blocked them because of their stupid policy but because of that even made me change the way of mm-ing so after that event, I don't handle the money anymore in mm-ing and no more problems since then. Regarding to you, it was just a bad luck for you to be the one's money to get blocked but in this way made the transactions after to be better and no risk. Well, it's just bad luck, what can I say.