Animated Eyes in Lineage II

kkk777

Hello people...

One question, does anyone notice ever the animation eyes effect of characters? For example, it happened to Interlude client

but it stopped to happened from then until now. I don't thing so if it is about the "chargrp.dat" file, can anyone help me to find out a solution on how to recovery this effect fact in CT2.5 client? thank you to read this.

I am glad that I read an answer even in direct time. But I always log in with the highest game's details,

I have a strong machine and I am free to do that. My friend luxter, the problem is not there!

• 2 weeks later...

agree with Luxter, I check it before but all this are not in chargrp because there is info of dat files not animations files, and anyway is wrong section :)

agree with Luxter, I check it before but all this are not in chargrp because there is info of dat files not animations files, and anyway is wrong section :)

MaxCheaters.com/General Boards/General Discussion (Games Related)/...

How can it be in a wrong section m8?

From i

I think head-target animation is lost. If you can, quest it in official server (korean or english).

Here is a real useful information. Thnx my friend. Many things lost from Interlude till HI5, like animated eyes in 95% of paper-dolls, head-

target animation (RIGHT bro, I remember the re-action/behaviour of the head any time you

took a target even if you change one.) and at last... the "Dawn - Grade C" book on "Priest of Dawn" left hand!

I hate that mesh-chaos of NCsoft. Even many others items (mostly in "etc") icons missing, like the ID:13523 "Event - Lineage Souvenir Circlet", that from Epillogue till Hi5 is a black icon and this is one of many cases.

• 6 months later...

I tried to make a custom utx with characters faces and all settings fine like: Shader and FinalBlend included a MaterialSequance for the animation that changes from _f to _f1 textures with a perfect timing. I tested 1st only in Female Dark Elf fighter edited the chargrp.dat but nothing happened. I am so disappoint.

More info about this try:

textures imported as DTX1 no alpha channel like the original ones.

Also imported as DDS not as TGA (I have a Nvidia PSD Plugin) to do that.

Also in surface I set them as Masked.

Can we work together to rollback the "animated eyes" ?

PS.

On official, even now on Goddess of Destruction, characters have animated eyes as anyone is able to notice.

Why not in privet servers? Is this anything about a ".dll" file inside "System", ".ini" or turned off the "gameguard"  as the most of privet servers systems does?

Also I can't find an answer when I googleIt.

Now we talking...

dods I know your work and I am a huge fan of you, if you help me to figure out of what is going on with my subject I will be always glad to you and to anyone that will gonna put a bit of support here.