L2MxC New Server Poll!!

Arias

What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?

• Interlude
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia Final

Really asking for something like that shows your lineage 2 experience.

Thats lineage with its feature accept it or eat shit and die please.

i'll rip down your head and shit down your neck...anyway...the server will be il idk why that poll is still open they cant do other than il since they alredy have the pack :D

I see stupid people saying c4 muhaha, you will play alone with your family if will be c4. I know it was a good chronicle in the past but the past remains in the past.

I was me too Interlude LOVER but come'on you you can't only play the interlude, chronicles is like XP and 7.. you're XP LOVER but sooner or later you will still give up XP (as performance is evolving).

So if will be IL, l2mxc will fail again. If someone contradicts me I give the address to meet to spit between the eyes.

I see stupid people saying c4 muhaha, you will play alone with your family if will be c4. I know it was a good chronicle in the past but the past remains in the past.

I was me too Interlude LOVER but come'on you you can't only play the interlude, chronicles is like XP and 7.. you're XP LOVER but sooner or later you will still give up XP (as performance is evolving).

So if will be IL, l2mxc will fail again. If someone contradicts me I give the address to meet to spit between the eyes.

The best words at this topic atm! :)

xp>w7 at performances ( like c4 off > c6 off )

w7>xp only at design ( like l2j > l2off )

xp>w7 at performances ( like c4 off > c6 off )

w7>xp only at design ( like l2j > l2off )

w7>xp at performances & security and everything. c6 aka most bugged chronicle. gracia/freya>c6 as stability etc. Trust me I know what I'm talking about I work in this area ;d.

I do not see your connection between l2j and l2off. This "l2mxc dev" already said the truth about l2j and l2off: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218221.msg1897081;topicseen#msg1897081

w7>xp at performances & security and everything. c6 aka most bugged chronicle. gracia/freya>c6 as stability etc. Trust me I know what I'm talking about I work in this area ;d.

I do not see your connection between l2j and l2off. This "l2mxc dev" already said the truth about l2j and l2off: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218221.msg1897081;topicseen#msg1897081

He said tons of bs he knows absolutely nothing about anything...

for you guys to know, c4 is the most stable chronicle because only c4 official files got leaked... c5/c6 are only an extender of c4 :)

C4 PTS*

so not...its still way buggy..

while the bought files from fr3dbr (all 3 chronicles mentioned) are quite bugless

for you guys to know, c4 is the most stable chronicle because only c4 official files got leaked... c5/c6 are only an extender of c4 :)

Thats not true gracia final and freya PTS got leaked too but that doesnt matter because official have bugs too...

Thats not true gracia final and freya PTS got leaked too but that doesnt matter because official have bugs too...

Whatever, my personal opinion l2j freya grind on l2off freya.

Whatever, my personal opinion l2j freya grind on l2off freya.

Yes but thats again bad coding in l2jfree grinding is totally offlike...

See the difference is l2off till C4 is pure awsomeness ABOVE that its just a useless homemade crap made by wannabes and a lot of ppl who have no clue and interest about anything other than money...thats a sad fact.

Java server are much more unique, offer way more flexibility in everything and can hold the same amount of people with less resource needed.

Cause they are PTS..

actually GF full and H5 scripts have been leaked..

so any dev can make a H5 extending GF..

any ye, u are right some how ;)

L2off devs mainly just fix bugs of PTS, nothing more ;D