gludio siege bug

XaioXaio

Damn dont works in my server , they instaled geodata patch or smth ... There is another way to get inside castle , summon strider near castle wall mount press up arrow , unmount and u are inside castle ,same with gates (tip: u can use dance of shadow ,silent move and castle guards will NOT attack u)

guys why the fuck should someone do that?sieges are for fun why the fuck should someonewallpray omfg...play fair in some ways...in others cheat :P but i dont agree in this way to take a castle...its a lame...

guys why the -beep- should someone do that?sieges are for fun why the -beep- should someonewallpray omfg...play fair in some ways...in others cheat :P but i dont agree in this way to take a castle...its a lame...

sieges may be more than just for fun to some people.  and l2 is just for fun yet you still cheat with other exploits

guys why the -beep- should someone do that?sieges are for fun why the -beep- should someonewallpray omfg...play fair in some ways...in others cheat Tongue but i dont agree in this way to take a castle...its a lame...

it is not a forum based on share of cheat/exploit  ? =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...