WTF?...

bubulinas

really now whoever he is who cares?

I mean for being a gold member he got to have some skills let him show them first then judge him.

i caress..who are.. cuz we need some1 good to handle it.. not 1 nuubs just for colors..ore for priv..

Is it you that should be promoted to Gold member?

i told i dont need nothing here....

you are obsessed with power exactly that type of guys caused this mess.

dont judge me if you dont know me... and for sure you dont know me..

ohh Yes again and again same things ;)

I am here 1 year and i know what it will hapend in the end ;) To be honest every1 knows what will hapend ...

for suggestion plz go there -->

Suggest me :))

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=217844.0

bubu, seriously with all that qqing for gold, you won't get nothing.

Im Intrepid trust me i remember to you well enough.

yea and what i do?? and what i make..? to ruin this forum?? i told you i dont wanna nothing.. Ask Maxtor i Donate here alot of money.. For Free just For This Forum... and now i care for it.... so dont judge me cuz i told you dont know me..

Then shut up mate and stop crying in every topic, thanks.

1 i dont cry 

2 go in Cs Section and Leave this topic Clean ( THx) i see you have to work there.. make some clean and start to work if u are moderator..

bubu, seriously with all that qqing for gold, you won't get nothing.

you dont see i "lol"  i know i dont deserve  gold.. ore else.. i am a little user for this forum.. out there is a bigger then me... but i care for forum..

yea and what i do?? and what i make..? to ruin this forum?? i told you i dont wanna nothing.. Ask Maxtor i Donate here alot of money.. For Free just For This Forum... and now i care for it.... so dont judge me cuz i told you dont know me..1 i dont cry 

2 go in Cs Section and Leave this topic Clean ( THx) i see you have to work there.. make some clean and start to work if u are moderator..

you just cry for gold promotion...blablabla same story like with a few other members...