Logic Of Enchanting

krusty

You can't find no login into Lineage2 enchanting.Everything depends to luck and rates.That's all.

+1. It's simple. That's why there are the enchant rates.

• 2 weeks later...

Well im gona try it... but in my real opinion i think thats just guessing...

bcuz its based on a % rate u can even buy 50 items 1by1 as u said ... they can all break to +4...

and buy 50 together and its the same... 

This is simple math, called statistics. Statistically there is next to nothing chance of winning in lotto. In reality some will never won, and there are some that winned like 5 times. What doesnt change the result that in global terms, almost all trying will never win. Its the same with enchanting or drop chance for example. You assume that where is for example 50% chance for success, half of your enchants will be successful. In reality that can happen most likely. But also can happen that only 10% enchants will end ok. Or the other way around: 80% will succed. Depends how long you wanna try and how many times.

What I wanted to say, that this is not a cheat and it also wont work. You can call it "luck", that it produced such outcome for you, if you wish to.

• 2 weeks later...

its Not guess, U ever played Poker??? if yes! U play it how?? LUCK or CHANCE???

at school in math class u learned how to calculate chance in % ?? same here!  definately not guess , and it works , u Just spam this comment here, not even tried! So i  GUESS you are just another spammer who needs some posts! Thats GUESSING

dude try on l2gold.cc and u will se isn't work :)