interlude [L2J]LineageII - Overdose

RєVєnGeR^

Well again a corruption discussion well guys the answer to corruption is simple... I mean telling away "We wont have corrupted gms or whatever aint gonna work" The most simple and yet the best answer i could hear/give is this "Yes we dont want corruption in our server,But if something like that occurs we will be there to fight it out" Its so simple yet so hard to give.

Anyways Good luck reve ill be there supporting you brah if u need anything pm ^^

i knew it bro <3

So you are basically creating a farming server where normal people farm for 10 weeks and people with money can donate and get instant gear.

Nice

We don't know if there'll be donations. And we dont know about the prices...if the prices are too high will be balanced.

So you are basically creating a farming server where normal people farm for 10 weeks and people with money can donate and get instant gear.

Nice

Congratulations failer.Let me explain you that first you cant obtain elegia items or rb jewels or adena via donation.OH shit , also you may be smart and gather friends and be all together elegia in 1-2 days.Or you can solo farm for 2-3.If ofcourse you are a bit lucky and enchant a bit your S/DYNA you may farm even faster.

Smartasses everywhere.

Congratulations failer.Let me explain you that first you cant obtain elegia items or rb jewels or adena via donation.OH shit , also you may be smart and gather friends and be all together elegia in 1-2 days.Or you can solo farm for 2-3.If ofcourse you are a bit lucky and enchant a bit your S/DYNA you may farm even faster.

Smartasses everywhere.

well , yeah .. They really think they have more iq than you :d

Smartasses everywhere.

well u have to admit that u never mentioned that donations wont have as award top gear ;)

i have to admit. i kinda like the features.

well u have to admit that u never mentioned that donations wont have as award top gear ;)

lol?he doesnt even know when the server will start and already ppl start crying about donations!!!he has nothing to admit!!there will be always ppl will IQ less than 20 who will write shit just to flame a server...and they cant w8 till whole features be ready!!

most of the features look great and seems like u and ur team will create a very nice server that many ppl will try it for sure

i cant see nothing about sieges/forts/certs/augms

imo those r some of the most serius issues in a well desinged server +they add more competition and more balance

Smartasses everywhere.

Uhhh your e-penis just grew 10cm bravo!

Don't take it personally but l2 is full of servers that run for 1 month just to make money from donations.

Let them be.You decide if you play or not.Until this very server opens dont mention words as money or donations , thanks.

kanas nooboserver 8a eine kai autos san tous allous

Opinions are like assholes , everybody has one...