Event remaining time

Virusgr

Question

Hello.I try to make a timer that holds the time until the TvT event ends.I don't want the announcement timer(5 minutes until event finish bla bla).I want something like below

5:35 minutes remain until event finish.

How can i do that?

12 answers to this question

Hello.I try to make a timer that holds the time until the TvT event ends.I don't want the announcement timer(5 minutes until event finish bla bla).I want something like below

5:35 minutes remain until event finish.

How can i do that?

u mean like a clock that countdowns on chat?

i need something like a clock.I found out how to make it count event time in MM:SS (MM=Minutes SS=Seconds) format but i cannot refresh it properly and put it in html/player's screen.So i'm asking for a proper implementation.How and where to put it

Simple way, on event start get current system miliseconds.

System - class documentation.

System.currentTimeMillis();

and then compare it with current whenever you want to show how many left.

To display how many hours/minutes left, you will have to convert it aswell.

But its really simple and fast to do, so you should not have any problems.

i dont think that that is his problem, if i understood well, he is asking have to show it on the screen, and that can be done with exShowScreenMessage but i wouldnt chose that, cos it may make a lot of spam calc  and sending the time each sec. You could seek for the Nevit's Blessing system and try to change it

ExVoteSystemInfo.java is where data are passed to nevit's blessing window.But i don't think there is a way to make a new window without the original heading "Nevit's Blessing".But adenaman you got right what i want.A no-spam packet message with the event time.

you could do it by using ExShowScreenMessage, but i dont see fine from the server performance's point of view.

The handy block checker event has a clock, but you will need to modify it a bit to fit the tvt data.

At this momment i dont remember if there was any other packet that could trigger a clock in the client