[WTB] A good l2j ep files and Hire a good devolper

With monthly payment? If yes, could you pm me how much per month?

- experience: playing since C1, first dev works started when there was interlude out there

i have my own Epilogue pack. Except for 100% complete retail features (ofc. including additions, eg. Krateis Cube, Underground Coliseum, seeds etc...), also coded and implemented extended community server with player panel, physics, some other non-retail additions...

Putting physics to work, with an "sample" frag explosives:

More examples of physics use, huge AI extensions, geoengine rework, complex fraction system (mob groups not only assigned into one "clan" or leader-minions coalition, but possible creating commanders having knights, that have soldiers, that have "helpers', mobs wandering the world and scavenging found items, that then land on their individual droplist, smart town guards that easyly handle most "pro pvp-ers" and with skill, not just maxing out all stats, and much more...)

-

- price?! preferably lets talk about it in private. I'm not cheap but If you saw those short clips, you should be considered that I can do a thing or two (not only copy retail quest scripts etc.)