L2Walker problem after reinstaling Windows XP

Lain

I've reinstaled windows XP cuz of several problems and I newly installed my walker again, but now in throws error. Error about "Don't send" and "Report error" you know.. Any ideas how to fix it ? :( I cannot play without walker

If you are using l2asvr + l2walker, you need install microsoft .net Framework version 2.0.

Regards,

AdlerBR.

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Can Be Found Here....

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

Very strange error, only l2walker.exe on the report.

But i sugest you:

1st. Download again the l2walker, disable anti-virus, firewall and other programs and try run it (try use "msconfig" comand at Start>RUN, you can stop running many unusefull programs with this comand).

or

2nd. Download all the last version for necessary drivers for your motherboard/vga-card,etc. Make a backup. FORMAT your computer and install winxp PRO from zero. Install lastest download drivers and necessary programs to run l2walker. Try run l2walker again.

PS.: only a question: You added more memory to your computer? Many windows errors are caused by mixing diferent memory modules. If you have 2 memory modules, try use only 1, and change the modules to see if you still have the error.

Remember: windows XP x86 (32 bits) can only handle up to 2GB, for more memory you need install windows XP pro x64 (64 bits).

I hope it helps you,

AdlerBR

Could it cause my Kaspersky Anti-Virus? Because today I was checking my virus log and there were my blocked actions, so I was wondering what the hell is that. Than I tried to start up the walker and the new error text appeared in virus log. But when I open l2walker and keep the kaspersky closed, it just gets error and kaspersky doesn't popup nothing. I'll try to disable anti-virus, I called my brother and he said that kaspersky might be causing this problem. I'm happy that someone like you were helping me. Thanks. (I hope I'll finally start up succesly my walker because I cannot be playing L2 without walker :D after 3 years  of usage of walker xD.)

Or very simple..Download another version of L2Walker and tell us  ;)

actually I tried OOG C4 walker (2 random versions), IG C4 walker (1 version) :) and no a single one worked. But now Im playing on Interlude and using IG IL Walker, that actually works, but before few days my l2asrv was erroring my system but now it seems to be OK. So I'd better don't do anything now, since it works.

actually I tried OOG C4 walker (2 random versions), IG C4 walker (1 version) :) and no a single one worked. But now Im playing on Interlude and using IG IL Walker, that actually works, but before few days my l2asrv was erroring my system but now it seems to be OK. So I'd better don't do anything now, since it works.

Ok,then i lock the topic.If anything else go wrong again unlock it if u can either pm me.