Why cant we add in navicat past 65535 for ID's?

I downloaded a few custom weapons and the id's are all higher then 65535, why did navicat block any weapon id's past that number? or am i doing something wrong! Please let me know. Thanks :)

Macintosh!

because the column type for ids is unsigned short int which support numbers from 0 to 65535, you need to change it to int if u want it to support more :) but i dunno if it's compatable with your server :) better just change the ids :P

because the column type for ids is unsigned short int which support numbers from 0 to 65535, you need to change it to int if u want it to support more :) but i dunno if it's compatable with your server :) better just change the ids :P

lol the maximum ID is 65535, no more!!! and anyway the client sometimes don't support hight ID so need be changed.

This is a suicite!!!

65535 is 16 bit while

65536+ is 32 byte

Errors will apear everywhere at any time...

This will make your pc cripple on server running maybe cause of doublememory usage, im not the expert on these things but remember!!! all end at 65535 ex the max enchant so the number 65535 is the max values on l2server and millions of millions other applications!!1