Cp problem

kampias

Question

Hello. To my server for example you have 50 cp right? you press one time cp and  pap pap pap pap pap :D

my problem is that is use cp handreds of times with no stop. how i can fix it this? can someone help me because is emergency situation to my server

5 answers to this question

yea he can, he just puts a check:

if (item.getId() == CPPOTiD)

{

//MAIN CODE

}

well that's the only thing he can do.

He can add this in the Potions.java itemhandler :

if (item.getId() == CPPOTiD) && (!FloodProtector.getInstance().tryPerformAction(activeChar.getObjectId(), FloodProtector.PROTECTED_CP_POTION))
{
          activeChar.sendMessage("Chill Out! You Can't Use CP Pots so fast!");		 	
           return;
}

and then just go to the FloodProtector.java file and create the field PROTECTED_CP_POTION and add the reuse time

And you are //done

Come on guys and floodprotector lolfix. fPs aren't supposed to work like/for that.

From what I understand, when you push once the CP potion, you got constant use of them instead of only 1. So here are some questions :

- does it work for any potion type ? You know as me HPs pot got a cooldown of some seconds, but do mana potion, or any potion with instant effect, do the same effect ?

- does it consumes really a potion to each "pam pam pam" (as you described them), or is it only the skill effect ?

- does it spam only when you push F1-12 buttons, or does it spam aswell when you double click from inventory ?