GooD vs EviL Now KAMAEL!

tcceza

I could careless if they manage to evade the IP ban.

If they can manage to get socks working correctly then they're atleast in the normal range for mental capacity.

As for nazghoul, if i was really intent on keeping greece banned i would just have it resolve the hostname and if it has .gr or any of the ISP's names that are in grece, it would block them.  But I dont.

i know why sess keeps us banned!!!yeap trueeeeeee!!! he keeps us banned just for nongreeks become stronger so when we get unbanned to have some foes to fight with ;D yeap! i they dont get stronger than they are when sess decides to unban us(he insists soon enough) we ll pawn again so we ll get banned again xD

hey just kidding...come on sess when that day ll come to play? did ya think some greeks havent learned their lesson or do you believe that only english are spoken in chats?i sure bet english,portuguese,spanish from argentinos-peruvans etc  are spoken 100%i dont think your gms know portu or spanish and they dont spam less than us and it 's true that not all players know english

would you give us any date?

ps: i suppose greeks will be bored of waiting/begging/pleasing  and turn out from GvE or at least if we enter we ll be looking like the doomed serious killer that has killed 1000 ppl  and got free all of a sudden  ... i think we ll be watched (by players who ll report greeks aaaaaarrrggghhh that mother -beep-er greek pawn'd me ban him ban him ban him ! or he spoke greek etc or by gms looking our logs ;D)xd and with first chance we ll be kicked again! so for me no big deal anymore ;D migrating to america isnt in plans yet :D

31991935cy7.th.jpg

Actually i agree with sess , i saw the ss he posted and they remember me some of us.... Im bored too to see some Greeks spam in shout asking , begging , talking to other in greek. So 6 months now i avoid to play greek servers or servers with a lot of greeks. My opinion is that sess did the right thing .

PS : Greeks are very good pll but there a lot of greeks we saw on the ss.

lol i know the situation from the mods section months ago but where i try to conclude is that not all greeks are retarded!

Actually i agree with sess , i saw the ss he posted and they remember me some of us.... Im bored too to see some Greeks spam in shout asking , begging , talking to other in greek. So 6 months now i avoid to play greek servers or servers with a lot of greeks. My opinion is that sess did the right thing .

PS : Greeks are very good pll but there a lot of greeks we saw on the ss.

these words indicate to me that you dont care about it that much about greeks

sadly i have to admit that in hopzone now greek servers post with the american flags not the greeks one

also revenge server and 3 more cant remember their names(not famous) have too blocked some greek ips!   

and we all know that this user evo was vortex when he was somewhat kicked from here and spammed all way with every way(now he changed as you see)

ps:some shops in rhodes use turkish providers  but now i m in athens & cant login ;'( :P

anyway nothing more to say xD

i know why sess keeps us banned!!!yeap trueeeeeee!!! he keeps us banned just for nongreeks become stronger so when we get unbanned to have some foes to fight with ;D yeap! i they dont get stronger than they are when sess decides to unban us(he insists soon enough) we ll pawn again so we ll get banned again xD

hey just kidding...come on sess when that day ll come to play? did ya think some greeks havent learned their lesson or do you believe that only english are spoken in chats?i sure bet english,portuguese,spanish from argentinos-peruvans etc  are spoken 100%i dont think your gms know portu or spanish and they dont spam less than us and it 's true that not all players know english

would you give us any date?

ps: i suppose greeks will be bored of waiting/begging/pleasing  and turn out from GvE or at least if we enter we ll be looking like the doomed serious killer that has killed 1000 ppl  and got free all of a sudden  ... i think we ll be watched (by players who ll report greeks aaaaaarrrggghhh that mother -beep-er greek pawn'd me ban him ban him ban him ! or he spoke greek etc or by gms looking our logs ;D)xd and with first chance we ll be kicked again! so for me no big deal anymore ;D migrating to america isnt in plans yet :D

31991935cy7.th.jpg

I lol'd.

There is quite alot of portuguese but now we're considered even more racist.

Everytime a person speaks non-english in any public chat they can be jailed and now jail has an unlimited timer.  Before we went kamael, the longest jail I sent someone in for was around 40k minutes. (Jail time automatically doubles every time that person is jailed).

As for a date when greece will be unbanned... Unknown.  Currently the server is at the max limit for like 10 hours a day then at the lowest point in time its around 200 people online.

Unbanning greece would not only put more stress on the login server, majority of people online would be in jail and the amount of people exploiting would spike.

For anyone that still wants to play, there is ways.  I know theres quite a few cafes in athens that manage to avoid the IP ban without needing SOCKS.

Well sess has a point.... Still I am from the ppl that can login On GvE :D ^^  So i don't really mind if the majority of the ips will be unbanned but still if you move in a more powerful server etc etc and your in a stable condition it would be great to unban some of the greek ips this will bring more ppl maby more chaos maby more donations you never know ^^

heh Still you never know :P AS most of the faction servers that are now on aren't as good as GvE (stable balanced etc) and so much time passed since the played on GvE you never know ^^