[WTB] Website + PSD + Php scripts

Zake

PHP scripts for players online , or for gameserver / loginserver availability?

for players online/top pvp-pk-online/castle status/total accounts/login-gameserver status

if u do have some basic php and html knowledge you can do it urself!

I did it by simply collecting stuff i could find on web and made my own website!

Have a look : http://l2hero.org :)

i am looking for something more l2 animated.

PM me and we'll talk about making the php scripts :P They'll be made so they are written to a file and read from the file with a delay (So you don't get thousands of requests to the database for online count per second etc)

PM me and we'll talk about making the php scripts :P They'll be made so they are written to a file and read from the file with a delay (So you don't get thousands of requests to the database for online count per second etc)

i would like to buy a psd first

i would like to buy a psd first

kk :D I doubt you'd find someone willing to give you proper scripts with it anyway as the ones freely shared are poorly written and will do nothing but consume shit loads of bandwidth.

hah sucker, u wanna sell my scripts? :)

you can get them here for free http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=209680.0

if u need it for l2j let me know and i will change it :)

hah sucker, u wanna sell my scripts? :)

you can get them here for free http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=209680.0

if u need it for l2j let me know and i will change it :)

I have written my own you faggot ;)

Your scripts do not save to a txt file, nor do they use a delay. So what happens when more then 300 people are on the website requesting the queries? Oh yeah, it crashes. Failed yet again BBanhammer

I have written my own you faggot ;)

Your scripts do not save to a txt file, nor do they use a delay. So what happens when more then 300 people are on the website requesting the queries? Oh yeah, it crashes. Failed yet again BBanhammer

as a matter of fact they do save in a txt file

anyhow, the only other option is to save stats with a static class directly up your ass... :)

kk :D I doubt you'd find someone willing to give you proper scripts with it anyway as the ones freely shared are poorly written and will do nothing but consume shit loads of bandwidth.

you are a ***ing idiot right? i say i am buying not asking for free, you are on a marketplace not on a share/request board.

you are a ***ing idiot right? i say i am buying not asking for free, you are on a marketplace not on a share/request board.

He was implying to my scripts, anyhow what kind of script and website do you require? PM me with your msn and we can discuss it further there.

I don't do psd work but i can suggest you some designers and i can do the php work

Seems you can't read properly.

He was implying to my scripts

Yeah because they're poorly written, what's with the hatred Davey? ;) Maybe you should go away, back to school and learn to code properly. Then maybe a backdoor won't get written into your code in front of your eyes.

Zake: Before dealing with this guy, be aware that he's disappointed and let down many people in the past ;)

Seems you can't read properly.

Yeah because they're poorly written, what's with the hatred Davey? ;) Maybe you should go away, back to school and learn to code properly. Then maybe a backdoor won't get written into your code in front of your eyes.

Zake: Before dealing with this guy, be aware that he's disappointed and let down many people in the past ;)

haha, tell me one thing that is wrong with those scripts :) if u don't find anything stfu

haha, tell me one thing that is wrong with those scripts :) if u don't find anything stfu

For one, they're written by a massive failure. I'm yet to read them, i can just tell they're not up to scratch because you wrote 'em ;)