[Exploit] Get higher P.atk/M.atk (Interlude servers)

Lain

The name is "Spell Force" and "Battel Force" and in some servers u get this buffs when u hit mobs in Premival Island....

For the exploit u can just kill some mobs in Premival >>Relog>>soe to town....and u have them until u die :)

The name is "Spell Force" and "Battel Force" and in some servers u get this buffs when u hit mobs in Premival Island....

For the exploit u can just kill some mobs in Premival >>Relog>>soe to town....and u have them until u die :)

Actually when you just relog without dying, you won't get the battle or spell force :/ it is not enough only to use soe :) atleast in interlude java as far as I know

another way is when you have subclass... stay in the class you wanna get battle or spell force... get someone in your party... he gives you BF... in  the middle of cast change your sub class..... and when the cast os bf is over... get back on that sub...

yea guigolm I've done it this way too, but not for a long time, GMs spotted us doing this and removed those 2 buffs from a buff list :) I prefer more the way with dino island ^^ and I hope you're having fun with that bug.