False move

FinalGod

Hey u added me in the rippers topic because i wrote a tutorial.This one was my fist in the beginning i did not ripped sofaki's one.I just made tag with sofaki tutorial in the past and then i wrote the tutorial of the tag i made.Where the rip off?

Hey u added me in the rippers topic because i wrote a tutorial.This one was my fist in the beginning i did not ripped sofaki's one.I just made tag with sofaki tutorial in the past and then i wrote the tutorial of the tag i made.Where the rip off?

you didnt gave credits to me cause these still was made and used only be me :/ i gave the FULL right to use this style but still you didnt asked me to REMAKE the tutorial with full credits to you

this style is not used only by you.At this case yes but a style on PS cannot be onwed by someone lol.And i did not take atag of u and clan that's mine.I just made a tag (in the past)with your tut and i rewrite the tut but with mine outcome there.Where the illegal lol.

this style is not used only by you.At this case yes but a style on PS cannot be onwed by someone lol.And i did not take atag of u and clan that's mine.I just made a tag (in the past)with your tut and i rewrite the tut but with mine outcome there.Where the illegal lol.

1st yes this style is created only by me ( i am 100% sure that none else use the same settings in order to make this outcome ) 2nd rewriting a tutorial with credits like: Tag owner: Don Tutorial owner: Don is called ripping cause 1st of all i had the mood to share ALL the settings and the way to make this kind of signatures ( cause is WAY more simple than img like tuts ) and i will say again you didnt asked me if i gave u my "ok" to make this tut and claim all the credits

Can't understant smt.U wrote the tut for free write.Yes i do not own this style.But when i started PS this was one of my first see-ing style sto?That measn first of ym tuts.I wrote that i own only the right for this tut lol

i was hurry that's why i made several mistakes.But i think u took the meaning but instead of spamming you could keep your mouth close and let us to find a solution.

Thx you

My dear you have to understand smt.I did not want to rip your tut.By saying full rights for the tut,i was refering to MY Siag tutorial not to the style generally.

My dear you have to understand smt.I did not want to rip your tut.By saying full rights for the tut,i was refering to MY Siag tutorial not to the style generally.

YOUR signature tutorial is a COPY of MY signature tutorial and you have admitted that you created your sign following my tutorial and then you remaked that and you claim that its not a rip cause you use an other signature created by you ( but this sign was made following the SAME settings i use into my tutorial )

lol i told ya already.By saying this i was refering to the right the current tut.Not for the setting but only for this current one.