[Free coding service]I will code everything for free [For everyone][16 Done]

Dir50

i download with a -beep-ing shit free youtube to mp3 converted and it dl's me for 18 mb the song for god sake psomas make again an easy youtube mp3 download vouze the other one stop working!!

@@@@@@Edit    It Works Fine  My Mistake!!!!!*********

i download with a -beep-ing shit free youtube to mp3 converted and it dl's me for 18 mb the song for god sake psomas make again an easy youtube mp3 download vouze the other one stop working!!

@@@@@@Edit    It Works Fine  My Mistake!!!!!*********

it still works fine nab , just tested it.

I need a nice youtube downloader! and converter! would be nice if I could download directly to mp3!

Also add a nice metallica theme on it <3

that`s why google was invented.... if you could have used 3 seconds of your time you would have seen the 1st page from google search provides you exactly what you asked, but whatever.

that`s why google was invented.... if you could have used 3 seconds of your time you would have seen the 1st page from google search provides you exactly what you asked, but whatever.

I already coded it :)

Harmfull programs (for anyone) are not allowed.

Harmfull ??? ? :P It is really Usefull i think :p anyway ...whatever ...

I request a Music downloader witch can use on any top hit list and for example the program search the numbers from the hitlist witch you set it to (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.) on youtube and automatically download it.. Possible? :D

I request a Music downloader witch can use on any top hit list and for example the program search the numbers from the hitlist witch you set it to (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.) on youtube and automatically download it.. Possible? :D

yes it is possible , but out of spamming , if you explain me clearly , i would code it.

[Gr]αδερφε μπορεις να μου κανεις ενα programm για να βαζω καπως views στο fb ή ενα αλλο για friends στο facebook? ευχαριστω =D

[Gr]αδερφε μπορεις να μου κανεις ενα programm για να βαζω καπως views στο fb ή ενα αλλο για friends στο facebook? ευχαριστω =D

auto to kaneis xoris program re... ( fake omos e ? ) Meta to refresh xanonte....

[gr]nai , views = harm (on fb)

ala ton friend adder ginete me apla logika vimata.

pare ena mail list me pola mails

kai ante edw : http://www.facebook.com/invite.php

kai paste tin lista , vouala