[WTS] L2Demonniac Pack[INTERLUDE]

Type "EnableDdosProSystem = True" on google, you will get surprises.

Frozen is based on Scoria, and Sigmo has many Scoria (as Scoria lolteleporters) features aswell, if not directly based on. Scoria itself has surely "stolen" that from another russian project. In any way, there's nothing to be proud of...

The review of that *feature* is speechless :

http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&p=118761

About others points it's already seen in any pack, so... Even the '99,9% working stuff'.

If in the 0,1% you got semi-working Freya partymatching, broken macros delay, databases on L2J/forks, broken seven signs, and so on, it's a BIG 0,1%.

• 2 weeks later...

Type "EnableDdosProSystem = True" on google, you will get surprises.

Frozen is based on Scoria, and Sigmo has many Scoria (as Scoria lolteleporters) features aswell, if not directly based on. Scoria itself has surely "stolen" that from another russian project. In any way, there's nothing to be proud of...

The review of that *feature* is speechless :

http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&p=118761

About others points it's already seen in any pack, so... Even the '99,9% working stuff'.

If in the 0,1% you got semi-working Freya partymatching, broken macros delay, databases on L2J/forks, broken seven signs, and so on, it's a BIG 0,1%.

((: nice. boy! auheuaea

Well as long I can see there is no one who can say anything about this project ...

Anyone has bought it ? tested ? 2-3 lines from properties its nothing,no matter if they looks like frozen,dot,l2j or any other , important is stable rev tested files...so anyone bought it then ?

Well as long I can see there is no one who can say anything about this project ...

Anyone has bought it ? tested ? 2-3 lines from properties its nothing,no matter if they looks like frozen,dot,l2j or any other , important is stable rev tested files...so anyone bought it then ?

propably not and you can see this author aka seller that is pro dev from here: http://trac.assembla.com/LoopProject/changeset/15

:/

propably not and you can see this author aka seller that is pro dev from here: http://trac.assembla.com/LoopProject/changeset/15

:/

nothing justifies the means.

the one that has to commit? so what? fuck that.

--

yeah, yeah ... It is pack Brazilian, numerous people have bought, so their stability is in the best possible, if someone wants to test . Just send an MP.

so far, I found no bugs that moved in stability, but if someone wants to compete with my knowledge, it is just talk.

I have nothing against errors, I but put a code in 30 seconds. - And others who speak of my work?

30 days? ...

is easy to speak, is hard to be like me.

-

next offense,I reporting to the administrator!

please do not post anything unnecessary, not to pollute the topic, already polluted topic.

tanks

nothing justifies the means.

the one that has to commit? so what? -beep- that.

--

yeah, yeah ... It is pack Brazilian, numerous people have bought, so their stability is in the best possible, if someone wants to test . Just send an MP.

so far, I found no bugs that moved in stability, but if someone wants to compete with my knowledge, it is just talk.

I have nothing against errors, I but put a code in 30 seconds. - And others who speak of my work?

30 days? ...

is easy to speak, is hard to be like me.

-

next offense,I reporting to the administrator!

please do not post anything unnecessary, not to pollute the topic, already polluted topic.

tanks

report yourself.

Reason: Retardness