Hard disk problem

BsCyB

hi today when i opened my laptop i get these error:

Windows detected a hard disk problem. Back up your files immediately to prevent information loss and then contact the computer manufacturer to determine if you need to repair or replace the disk.

but the laptop is running without problem. So it is needed to replace the hard disk or maybe the hard disk even not have a problem?

today when i opened the laptop it doesnt opened i get BSoD and then it restarts.When i press on repair mode it says that i need to repair or replace the hard disk. 

the disk name is:

Hitachi HTS545050B9SA00

anyone knows where i can find a new to replace

Ok i found the problem i need to replace the hard disk because i tried a hard disk from another laptop  and it worked without problem and when i put my hard disk on the other laptop it get  the same error as on my laptop

So now i will order 1 but im not sure if it will work the only that i know is that the laptop hard disks are 2.5 inches (or i am wrong?)

the laptop had this hard disk Hitachi HTS545050B9SA00 but i dont  find where to buy exact the same so if i buy for example this http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.305748 will it work?

Ok i found the problem i need to replace the hard disk because i tried a hard disk from another laptop  and it worked without problem and when i put my hard disk on the other laptop it get  the same error as on my laptop

So now i will order 1 but im not sure if it will work the only that i know is that the laptop hard disks are 2.5 inches (or i am wrong?)

the laptop had this hard disk Hitachi HTS545050B9SA00 but i dont  find where to buy exact the same so if i buy for example this http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.305748 will it work?

show us your laptop in order to see what hard disk it is able to use.