Question

ok i did the hole proccess and i got these files what shold i do right now?:

gsfu.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ho and its these version:

http://svn.l2jserver.com/trunk/

http://svn.l2jdp.com/trunk/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=156075.0

what is timeline? and how to use it? i got 2 timelines there what shold i do with it?

9 answers to this question

its not the same version -_____- and i alrdy did it with the eclips so stop spaming if you dont going to really halp my

If you compile it,you are ready to setup your server and work on it in game.

Where is the prob?

Once you compiled you got build folders which appeared, those are compiled version of the server. Move content in another place, you have to do some manipulations, like create a database, installing it, moving data folder from "datapack" folder to "data" folder, etc etc.

In 95% of cases, the installation is the same for all packs. Just search for a tutorial about how to install it. For the moment you checkouted, and compiled (according to your reply to 007florin, if not, it was you the noob :P). I refered to :

its not the same version -_____- and i alrdy did it with the eclips so stop spaming if you dont going to really halp my

A timeline is like a book where you write all changes of each revision. It allows you to download diff patch of the revision you choosed. A SVN is the central point of the system, it allows to create revisions, which is really useful ; you can download a server at revision XXX, etc etc.

Once you compiled you got build folders which appeared, those are compiled version of the server. Move content in another place, you have to do some manipulations, like create a database, installing it, moving data folder from "datapack" folder to "data" folder, etc etc.

In 95% of cases, the installation is the same for all packs. Just search for a tutorial about how to install it. For the moment you checkouted, and compiled (according to your reply to 007florin, if not, it was you the noob :P). I refered to :

A timeline is like a book where you write all changes of each revision. It allows you to download diff patch of the revision you choosed. A SVN is the central point of the system, it allows to create revisions, which is really useful ; you can download a server at revision XXX, etc etc.

i mean how to get the server running from those files i got from the eclipse? that is my quastion

every time i try to do some things i get errors that some  files are missing

There are plenty of guides, even on youtube.

Basically you have to busy about build folders. The whole process isn't complicated but it's long to explain... And have been already explained several times, both written and video capture.