EU West and EU Nordic & East!

Enjoy your Spanish, French and Germans that can be up late at night lol.

At least our side doesn't have kids late at night.

French, Spanish and German kids can speak English to a better standard than most 18+ year old Greeks, they're also most likely more mature than most Greek adults. trufax jelly grik nub

French, Spanish and German kids can speak English to a better standard than most 18+ year old Greeks, they're also most likely more mature than most Greek adults. trufax jelly grik nub

Just because they don't just say "HEY ALL I'M GREEK", doesn't mean that most of them cannot speak english.

Just because they don't just say "HEY ALL I'M GREEK", doesn't mean that most of them cannot speak english.

Explain this ... I am playing with 4 buddies, some random kid that got matched with us dies and flames in Greek, we tell him we only speak English and he continues to flame in Greek. C'mon genius, figure that out you dumb shit.

some random kid

That random kid represents the majority of Greek players. Strong argument!

Anyway your parents probably do not let you stay up after 00:00, so you cannot understand why most people complain about the behavior of French, Spanish and 1/2 of German people.

edit: Why would I feel jealous in the first place, since I'll be given a free switch pass?

That random kid represents the majority of Greek players. Strong argument!

Anyway your parents probably do not let you stay up after 00:00, so you cannot understand why most people complain about the behavior of French, Spanish and 1/2 of German people.

And you speak about strong arguments?

Ask any non-Greek, most of Western Europe finds Greek people irritating as -beep- ingame. More irritating than Turkish people ingame.

Also why is your location set to ROIreland? Ashamed of being griknub?

And you speak about strong arguments?

Ask any non-Greek, most of Western Europe finds Greek people irritating as -beep- ingame. More irritating as Turkish people ingame.

Also why is your location set to ROIreland? Ashamed of being griknub?

Yes these are strong arguments, cause I actually talk about facts. Btw what's that hate all of a sudden?

And why would I feel ashamed for being Greek? You're not even English and you have England as your Location as well.

Yes these are strong arguments, cause I actually talk about facts. Btw what's that hate all of a sudden?

And why would I feel ashamed for being Greek? You're not even English and you have England as your Location as well.

I'm not English now O.o

All the hate comes from your fucking ego kid.