how do i kill a destroyer?

if i use UE he uses crush of doom and other skills ,  he dosent hit me with normal blows ,he dosent get hp from  me that way but he does more dmg , if i train the room and fake death he uses spear and frenzy , the moobs around are like instant full hp for him . and my frainds told me he uses the summons and mages to heal himself could that be true?(with vampiric rage) the raid jawelery on the serwer is S grade he can't use .

so... the destro gets grade penalty in a-grades and you can kill him with a lvl 66 sps? O_o

Either your perception of him is damn wring or you 8and your friends) dont know how to play the game :x

well i see that he has grade penality b/c he has battle roar lvl 10 on augumented dragon slayer it takes about 8 sec for him to use and i can't kill him in that time eaven if i have 2 magic criticals in a row , i have 863 cast speed with some buffs , and we also hided the bishop the next time  , but when he seen root animation i think he used lionheart skill ,  he targeted the bishop and killed him with bow ,

try to use slow on him and his target should keep a distance , u dont have slow skill on your classes (except the SR) but your friend is necro lvl 62 or higher tell him to use mass slow , and weakness/curse chaos , keep the bishop in a distance and tell him not to do anything , if he kills all of u then tell him to res u fast he should be out of frenzy/zealot/guts battle roar and he should have all his skills on reuse he should be easy prey for a party then , if he runs to the bishop after he reses u , tell him to run to a non moob area and die there , while he is red use all the necro curses , your debuffs (Frost blot etc...) then he should be easy prey , res the bishop give him freezing skin , tell the necro not to summon his servitor . with nothing to feed from and no skills to use he is a dead guy harmless like an elpy. with this u can kill the first time for sure u should use this time and go on a higher lvl of toi to lvl, farm adena to get stronger b/c if i would be that destroyer i wouldn't fall on the same strategy again .

Spelsinger have frost bolt skill cancel and other nice skills. archer have harmstring... and all chars can kill destro

dude i allways use frost bolt , and always when i try cancel the out come is im defenceless and dead , he kills me while casting or he interrupts me and im almost dead , as we have only silver rqanger as an archer for disposal we dont have hamstring only entagle , as for slow skills we have alot as marduk mentioned we could slow him eaven more thx man. we will also try arrest on him to root him

the stun,sleep etc wont work because of fortitude, maybe  you should try whit a tank (agression and shield slam or any other skil that cancel target or change the target) and with a damage dealer you should be done

the stun,sleep etc wont work because of fortitude, maybe  you should try whit a tank (agression and shield slam or any other skil that cancel target or change the target) and with a damage dealer you should be done

sps -> Cancel,sleep -> pwn pwn pwn :D

dude i allways use frost bolt , and always when i try cancel the out come is im defenceless and dead , he kills me while casting or he interrupts me and im almost dead , as we have only silver rqanger as an archer for disposal we dont have hamstring only entagle , as for slow skills we have alot as marduk mentioned we could slow him eaven more thx man. we will also try arrest on him to root him

Enchant skills ? working ? enchant it power...

make a summoner theres no way a destroyer will beat u in 1x1 :p

sometimes as sps a good tactic is:

flag> frost bolt > RUN > cancel....RUN!!!

come back a few minutes after for a new pvp :p

u can always alternate the use of ur skills for faster damage, even frost wall works well :)

guys this is a 4x server it would take a month to lvl a char , and he uses A grades now  , i think there isn't a silnge player on the server who could beat him now , he took gludio castle with only a healer and archer ... and there were about  20-30 ppl  on defence and 60 other ppl  on attak ,my friend told me that  he waited till 10 min to the end and then rushed while all the doors were  broken .

and i repeat again cancel = death , he dosen't flag when im on sps b4 he uses his 30% hp skills , with that he needs 1 hit to kill me and he allways made it in time , if i waited for the skills to wear off he killed me with bow .once i did cancel him becouse he used battle roar with grade penality on.

and btw thx marduk it almost worked to the point that hes rooted withound skills , but when he was about getting killed he used blessed soe , we didn't kil him but we did go to a higher lvl to exp .

hmm , u could buy a better armor for the bishop and make yrself some buff bots with l2 walker , becouse i think that all your disadvantage is about the buffs and the dmg he makes to drine life , also  the bishop wont get 1 hited and can heal himself.

I play at a 15x with my SwordMuse but i can kill a Destroyer :) of the same lvl/equipment. Just try to root/sleep him. As a sws i can arrest him, then i can shoot him with a BoP*QR. So just know the way how to play your class xD

i know the way that i play my class , also i can't sleep him the P.atak/p.def difference  at my archer is too huge and i cant use my range as he is faster , and i don't believe u could kill him with a sws as he has a bow too and same range . i suppose he has about 1k+ p.def and about 18k+ hp + 2x battle roar to restore it if u would fight with him alone u couldn't carry that much arrows he is thought

and im currently making a video and ill upload it on Google so u guys see what im talking about. just trying to login in the game im afraid that hes there.

Dude, With frenzy he would he would have more, but still the thing is get out of range of the bow. When his frenzy ends, you get him rooted/stunned/slept what ever then hit him with a bow. That way you can kill him easy...

And i am not talking about the destroyer which you want to try to kill but at mine server i have killed enough of noobs which are most ofthe time destroyers