[Karma]Abuse Finito [lol]

bubulinas

Finito (+27/-11) bubulιna (+6/-3) - Abuse fixed, doesn't worth karma. In Topic Today at 02:55:45 AM

loool lol loool ok lets start about worth Karma

And This guys deserver Karma lol

CryStaliN (+10/-4) ShuN^ (+1/-0) + For his overall job in cs section. In topic June 20, 2011, 02:50:24 PM

DejaVu. (+34/-14) KingOfCha0s (+3/-1) + Good bug :A In topic June 20, 2011, 05:19:12 AM

and moree i  dont have time to stay now to show u all who deserver and no karma.. but finito have somnthing with me..and he give -1 karma lol :)))

nice Finito ...

:P Well i had same prob with that but finito said me that no1 here had award  karma which he didnt worth it :P ..!

To be honest my karma had been 2 times to +3 and then Finito change it again to +2... (dunoo who because i cant see who change's my karma)

He said to me that, in 1 topic you cannot take more than 1 karma ^^ i told him that maybe the  person had reward me for 1 of the updates of that topic but @@ ....

anyway.... good job ;)

Your topic didn't worth karma.

Informations that are common known by everyone, posted in many topics, and they are not even full.

Did i forget that they are copy pasted?^^

Why do you want an explanation for everything? ..

:P Well i had same prob with that but finito said me that no1 here had award  karma which he didnt worth it :P ..!

We said , that we are not give more than 1 karma in a topic. Karma rules say so.

If we make 1 exception, then everyone will ask for that. NO

Nothing more to say about this case Locked

I forgot to say, that i am a L2 Moderator. Not a CS one to judge shares over there.

Report them in Wrong/Abuse karma topic.

Re-locked.