Systemmsg-e

Dev

How can I make bleed when it lands example given it makes 200 dmg per second how can I make it so it says "x" hit you for 200 dmg , till it stops the effect ?

Here the lines, and bleed I don't remember now just use your brain and try make yourself :)

35 1 a,You hit for $s1 damage.\0 3 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,damage\0

36 1 a,$s1 hit you for $s2 damage.\0 3 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,damage\0

37 1 a,$s1 hit you for $s2 damage.\0 3 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,damage\0

a patch in the forum but don't remember name, maybe when search back more easy to found.

Well actually I want to make this not only for bleed , but for poison , throne wind and all debuffs that make a damage of 50 ~ 100 ~ 200 per second to be written in the systemmsg-e  etc..

Please could you find it for me or give me the name I cant use search and google doesnt help at all

Ofc, PERFECT NOOB doesn't even know how to use google  ::)

DUOBLE POST You perfect noob :] Reported

Ofc, PERFECT NOOB doesn't even know how to use google  ::)

DUOBLE POST You perfect noob :] Reported

If you cant help get away from my post and dont spam I could say you are reported as well but Iam bored to do so.

Bu hahahaha, what a fucking kido :D :D :D How long did You think about that video ? Because You have edited your msg, lmao.

OM-f-G, you aren't just a PERFECT NOOB, but You are also a faking kido without motherfacking brain :D :D :D

You made my day ^^ Keep up ! :D