hellbound [L2OFF] L2 Aether

Malfey

noob 1st need make items but cant cry unbalance idiot dont know here one ppl say server good or other forum cry master! admin pls say me where get golden token = pvp but no give and fix sa from c grade items dont work now

General Features:

NO custom items / rb jewels allowed in oly. ( Items up to A Grade are allowed with a maximum of +3 enchant(s) )

Custom Items:

Epic Weapons

Infernal Weapons

Aether Armor

Infernal Armor

A Huge Variety of Tattoos

Exclusive PvP Shield, Jewels and Accessory

Hmm nice... Anyway downloading system but Im not sure Im gonna play here. Bored of interlude.

Nice features, but I think 2 custom armors/weapon are too much. My suggestion is to make just 1 custom armor and weapon and later on make a update with these new customs. One way or another I'll play there

4th time posting on this topic.This is l2-utopia.com because failing once was not enough :(

And who cares? You failed like a little ba***d.It can be whatever..if the server NOW is good everything else doesnt matter.

And who cares? You failed like a little ba***d.It can be whatever..if the server NOW is good everything else doesnt matter.

:O i failed?Btw you care since you replied to me.Remember ur part of a failure server not me!

the irony here is that you keep wasting your time trolling around a "failed" server яoвεят.

Actually it's funny seeing you deleting my posts.The irony is that you think by deleting my posts ur server will get crowded.Well you have to realize that it's not my fault you don't know how to dev a server.

armor mob need full pt titan + bishop for 1 mob drop 10 pff need 750 set ;d part ;d

+1..

I'm playing there but i think it would be better w/o all those customs...

you got to have 24 buff slots + tattoo + custom weap/armor on a mid rate server...