[L2J] L2-Certus

Sutherland

Reptile=admin char,cya:) koza banned cuz we was taking aden like the admin,he banned koza before the siege time end..gl,gz for your castle Reptile

Hey...what?

Did Reptile take any castle? :o

Koza didnt just take the castle in a siege that wasn't supposed to happen, and NPCs own the castle

Do you even what are you talking about?

Reptile=admin char,cya:) koza banned cuz we was taking aden like the admin,he banned koza before the siege time end..gl,gz for your castle Reptile

You failed hard here..Admin had announce that the sieges wont be that day and it's bugged.And you STILL believed that sieges work fine.It's your fault and admin choosed the right way for you.

Server is fine. Good balance between mages and fighters. We got owned by a mage pt (we were archers). So depends all about skillz. keep it up :)

btw join up we need more zergz :)

Server is fine. Good balance between mages and fighters. We got owned by a mage pt (we were archers). So depends all about skillz. keep it up :)

btw join up we need more zergz :)

Actually, its not kewl when u hit mages for 1.3k crit when SPS hit you for 800..but ok :/

Thank you for the good comments. The first sieges are Saturday and Sunday! Join us ;)

P.S. Saruman, I don't want to comment your accusations. I explained myself, it's not needed to repeat it again. I stopped a siege, which wasn't meant to start.

Actually, its not kewl when u hit mages for 1.3k crit when SPS hit you for 800..but ok :/

Did you even read my post?Did you take in consideration that mages deal every single time the same dmg as you said 800 and archers need a crit to deal more than them.Lets say you get a critical every 2 hits which is 1.3k critical and 300-400 dmg no critical makes 1.6-1.7k same goes for mages 2 hits 1.6k dmg even tho they hit faster than you do.So mages>archers.

Did you even read my post?Did you take in consideration that mages deal every single time the same dmg as you said 800 and archers need a crit to deal more than them.Lets say you get a critical every 2 hits which is 1.3k critical and 300-400 dmg no critical makes 1.6-1.7k same goes for mages 2 hits 1.6k dmg even tho they hit faster than you do.So mages>archers.

Proper buffs -> balance. Go to a server with 1000 buff slots and play an archer. I'm asking you to stop spamming my topic!

Proper buffs -> balance. Go to a server with 1000 buff slots and play an archer. I'm asking you to stop spamming my topic!

Dude srsly next time before you reply read all my posts and check who am i talking to.I didn't talk to you.All members of the staff are fakin retarded because instead of fixing skills to work correctly you waste ur time explaining why is that way and not the other way.Most of the SAs on weps do NOT WORK.Fix magic paralyze on elemental sword.And i bet more than half of the SAs don't work.WTF were you doing during beta mode?We all know everyone makes a server to get money from donations and i would open one for the same reason but at least i would fakin work on everything that people use mostly so they won't have to complain after.And im not spamming im saying my opinion accept it.

Dude srsly next time before you reply read all my posts and check who am i talking to.I didn't talk to you.All members of the staff are fakin retarded because instead of fixing skills to work correctly you waste ur time explaining why is that way and not the other way.Most of the SAs on weps do NOT WORK.Fix magic paralyze on elemental sword.And i bet more than half of the SAs don't work.WTF were you doing during beta mode?We all know everyone makes a server to get money from donations and i would open one for the same reason but at least i would fakin work on everything that people use mostly so they won't have to complain after.And im not spamming im saying my opinion accept it.

Uh, sorry that you can't win pvps by abusing the SA of elemental sword. Any other SA which doesn't work or is SIMPLY NERFED NOT TO BE ABUSED? Ops, no there is not. I won't even comment your conspiracy theories about the donations. Total bullshits, we got one of the most balanced donation lists, if you compare us with any other high rate server. The top enchant on the donation list can be achieved with 1-2 days farming ( depends on how lucky you are). There are no RB jews in the donation list also, so what the fuck you talking about? You start pissing me off and if I was a VIP, I would have dekarmaed you long time ago. You repeat the same BULLSHITS and LIES over and over again. I will report you now.

Uh, sorry that you can't win pvps by abusing the SA of elemental sword. Any other SA which doesn't work or is SIMPLY NERFED NOT TO BE ABUSED? Ops, no there is not. I won't even comment your conspiracy theories about the donations. Total bullshits, we got one of the most balanced donation lists, if you compare us with any other high rate server. The top enchant on the donation list can be achieved with 1-2 days farming ( depends on how lucky you are). There are no RB jews in the donation list also, so what the -beep- you talking about? You start pissing me off and if I was a VIP, I would have dekarmaed you long time ago. You repeat the same BULLSHITS and LIES over and over again. I will report you now.

I had a feeling ur retarded but now im 100% sure?Who said i was going to use it on pvps you douchebag?I don't even know wtf ur talking about.I asked for this cause YOU KNOW SOME CLASSES USE IT IN OLYMPIAD SO THEY GET A CHANCE TO WIN?But hell no you have no fakin idea how l2 works.Start flamming me around whithout even asking why i asked you to fix it.What else ur gonna say if i ask you to enable fishing?Now report me again if it makes you feel better but it won't change the fact ur actually retarded.Couldn't you give a proper reply like Finito did?Now reporting me for what reason?Because i reported something that's not working and called the staff retarded and also gave an explanation why i called them retarded.SAs are part of l2 but you remove what you don't like.Try to think why people complain about "unbalance" try to think what happens if cov,renewal,champion,siren would last 1 minute except cov which lasts for 4.Would you see mages running around and hitting with no reuse of skills at all?No you wouldn't see that.Now go check again how l2 works and then come back to me with a good answer cause im wasting my time on this server.

@Finito Only if you think i actually DESERVE dekarma then do it.But only IF you think i DESERVE it.Ur gonna make someone very happy.

I had a feeling ur retarded but now im 100% sure?Who said i was going to use it on pvps you douchebag?I don't even know wtf ur talking about.I asked for this cause YOU KNOW SOME CLASSES USE IT IN OLYMPIAD SO THEY GET A CHANCE TO WIN?But hell no you have no fakin idea how l2 works.Start flamming me around whithout even asking why i asked you to fix it.What else ur gonna say if i ask you to enable fishing?Now report me again if it makes you feel better but it won't change the fact ur actually retarded.Couldn't you give a proper reply like Finito did?Now reporting me for what reason?Because i reported something that's not working and called the staff retarded and also gave an explanation why i called them retarded.SAs are part of l2 but you remove what you don't like.Try to think why people complain about "unbalance" try to think what happens if cov,renewal,champion,siren would last 1 minute except cov which lasts for 4.Would you see mages running around and hitting with no reuse of skills at all?No you wouldn't see that.Now go check again how l2 works and then come back to me with a good answer cause im wasting my time on this server.

@Finito Only if you think i actually DESERVE dekarma then do it.But only IF you think i DESERVE it.Ur gonna make someone very happy.

Complaining because elemental sword with magic paralyze doesnt work is retard...not L2 Certus staff.Also staff is working everyday to bring classes close to retail.Keep in mind that server is java.In the end server is free to play.Noone forces you to play and call people who spend their free time there retarded.And how retarded your are to think that admins nowdays earn so much money from donations.Get a clue about how l2 servers work and write back.

P.S Most of the balance work has been done.Staff is working every single day.