[L2J] L2-Certus

Sutherland

Balance is still bad,mage vs mage hit 300 dmg -.- and on bp 150-200 dmg.

Also stun is 100% success.

Bullshits, tell to the guy who told you this lie, that he can't buff properly.

Balance is still bad,mage vs mage hit 300 dmg -.- and on bp 150-200 dmg.

Also stun is 100% success.

Ι dont know, but mages hit me for 400 dmg, and i deal to them 700-1000.

Both damages are bad, but in the end its balanced..

Server is terrible...there is no balance in the server...

Alot and alot of bugs....

W/e its java and that says it all...

NEXT...

Tell me 3 bugs and I will not insult you in my next reply.

Fix the balance and leave the bugs please (:

Can't get what balance you want.

We PVPed 2 times, and both times i was left with 1-3k life, while i had catbuff

First of all i made a topic on forums which was deleted.Awesome huh?

2nd mirage skill has 100% success rate.So you lose target on every hit.

3rd damages are fucked up indeed.You said that's to make pvps last longer but what this has to do with the dmg i deal on the mobs?And no im not talking about the custom ones.Im talking about retail mobs or even rbs.The balance its ok but the dmg its fucked up.Some things that need to be fixed are skills.And i don't understand wtf were you doing during beta.Aggression skill on paladin.Reuse time sucks.~7 seconds.Hate aura its fucked up also.If i use it i aggro my pt members also.Oh and i guess if i play other classes ill find fucked up skills there also.

Is that enough?

First of all i made a topic on forums which was deleted.Awesome huh?

2nd mirage skill has 100% success rate.So you lose target on every hit.

3rd damages are -beep-ed up indeed.You said that's to make pvps last longer but what this has to do with the dmg i deal on the mobs?And no im not talking about the custom ones.Im talking about retail mobs or even rbs.The balance its ok but the dmg its -beep-ed up.Some things that need to be fixed are skills.And i don't understand wtf were you doing during beta.Aggression skill on paladin.Reuse time sucks.~7 seconds.Hate aura its -beep-ed up also.If i use it i aggro my pt members also.Oh and i guess if i play other classes ill find -beep-ed up skills there also.

Is that enough?

First of all, the mirage is not 100% as you say. Also , the raid bosses are not that "immortal" as you say. Today 2 of them were killed by 10 people . I just can't figure it out, what pleasure it brings you to lie.

Guys, this server is free, you dont need to pay to play on it so why he F U C K some idiots are like ANGRY to GM TEAM because server is not like they want?????? IMO most haters here have own server and are just jealous..bcs this server is better than YOUR !

First of all, the mirage is not 100% as you say. Also , the raid bosses are not that "immortal" as you say. Today 2 of them were killed by 10 people . I just can't figure it out, what pleasure it brings you to lie.

Can you tell me where did i say that RBs are immortal?Cause i don't see anything like this.I just said the dmg everyone deals to them is lower than its supposed to be so next time try to read carefully before you call someone a liar.Ok let's say mirage is not 100% even tho everytime i hit a dagger i lose the target.What about the other things i said?Didn't get an answer to them.I also think you didn't even read the entire thing and you were like "oh another random guy who's just gonna shut his mouth after i reply" well prove me wrong on this.

@Gavron Well you first need to get ur tongue out of Staff's ass then come back here and say ur opinion.If you can't give a proper reply and you think i offended you then report me to someone so he can "punish" me and make you feel good.

Man. Dont waste my time. Dont waste certus team time. Dont waste your time.If  you dont like it, you dont play it,  simpe. No one care of you. I bet also in rl cause you take game so real ..maybe because its your main life? Im so sorry than.