[Help] How Create Package

CrazyDeagle

Question

Hello every body, i looking for a Gift System

For exemple i Click on the Item Gift and when i click this open and some item will put in the inventory.

I looking a thing like it.

Package:

Adena: Amount Min, Amount Max, Chance

Ancient Adena:  Amount Min, Amount Max, Chance

Thanks you

4 answers to this question

You're lucky it's part of my last revision on aCis (item refactor, rev 118).

Depending of your chronicle (as always), it can be on extractable_skills.csv (IL), extractable_items.csv (Freya old version), or even integrated (capsule) directly on skills (patch is somewhat fresh, some weeks ago). I will talk only about new Freya model. If you wanted others models, you had to say your chronicle. People never give, so gtfo. And section moderators never add rules for this section so it's the same, over and over, same questions.

Basically how it works :

The item has to be a capsule type, and must got a skill. Example :

<item id="5916" type="EtcItem" name="Spellbook Page">
	<set name="default_action" val="capsule" />
	<set name="material" val="liquid" />
	<set name="is_stackable" val="true" />
	<set name="handler" val="ItemSkills" />
	<set name="item_skill" val="2171-1" />
</item>

As you can see that item refers to skill id 2171, lvl 1.

Now check this skill :

<skill id="2171" levels="1" name="Spellbook Paper">
	<table name="#extractableItems">
		5917,1,10;5918,1,10;5919,1,10;5920,1,10;736,1,60
	</table>
	<set name="capsuled_items_skill" val="#extractableItems" />
	<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF" />
	<set name="skillType" val="EXTRACTABLE" />
	<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE" />
	<cond msgId="129">
		<and>
			<player invSize="10" />
			<player weight="80" />
		</and>
	</cond>
</skill>

• skillType must be EXTRACTABLE or EXTRACTABLE_FISH (the only difference is the apply of fish rates if you use EXTRACTABLE_FISH).
  • A table must exist with IDs of items. If you put all items on the same line, this line has 100% to be taken. Each line must be inferior or equal to 100% luck, all luck added. On this example, there are 5 possibles items (5917, 5918, 5919, 5920, 736), all got a item count of 1 (the number of items you receive), and chances are split like that : 10%, 10%, 10%, 10% and 60% (which equals to 100% at the end).

On this example, you got 10% luck to have 1 item with id 5917, and 60% to have 1 SoE (itemID 736).

Chance hasn't to be equal to 100%. It just mustn't be superior to 100%, else GS will cry.

Hope that will help you,

Tryskell.

PS : for random amount, you have to work yourself. Such thing doesn't exist in core (not supported). The only existing stuff with random amount is skillType CREATE_ITEM, but it doesn't support multiple items, nor chance. You have to make a choice or some edits ^.^

If i understood well what you want, you have to create a new itemhandler, then register ofcourse.

For random you have to use the Rnd class and then continue, its simple i think, if you do it one time then you can do it again :D, thats learning

You're lucky it's part of my last revision on aCis (item refactor, rev 118).

Depending of your chronicle (as always), it can be on extractable_skills.csv (IL), extractable_items.csv (Freya old version), or even integrated (capsule) directly on skills (patch is somewhat fresh, some weeks ago). I will talk only about new Freya model. If you wanted others models, you had to say your chronicle. People never give, so gtfo. And section moderators never add rules for this section so it's the same, over and over, same questions.

Basically how it works :

The item has to be a capsule type, and must got a skill. Example :

<item id="5916" type="EtcItem" name="Spellbook Page">
	<set name="default_action" val="capsule" />
	<set name="material" val="liquid" />
	<set name="is_stackable" val="true" />
	<set name="handler" val="ItemSkills" />
	<set name="item_skill" val="2171-1" />
</item>

As you can see that item refers to skill id 2171, lvl 1.

Now check this skill :

<skill id="2171" levels="1" name="Spellbook Paper">
	<table name="#extractableItems">
		5917,1,10;5918,1,10;5919,1,10;5920,1,10;736,1,60
	</table>
	<set name="capsuled_items_skill" val="#extractableItems" />
	<set name="target" val="TARGET_SELF" />
	<set name="skillType" val="EXTRACTABLE" />
	<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE" />
	<cond msgId="129">
		<and>
			<player invSize="10" />
			<player weight="80" />
		</and>
	</cond>
</skill>

• skillType must be EXTRACTABLE or EXTRACTABLE_FISH (the only difference is the apply of fish rates if you use EXTRACTABLE_FISH).
  • A table must exist with IDs of items. If you put all items on the same line, this line has 100% to be taken. Each line must be inferior or equal to 100% luck, all luck added. On this example, there are 5 possibles items (5917, 5918, 5919, 5920, 736), all got a item count of 1 (the number of items you receive), and chances are split like that : 10%, 10%, 10%, 10% and 60% (which equals to 100% at the end).

On this example, you got 10% luck to have 1 item with id 5917, and 60% to have 1 SoE (itemID 736).

Chance hasn't to be equal to 100%. It just mustn't be superior to 100%, else GS will cry.

Hope that will help you,

Tryskell.

PS : for random amount, you have to work yourself. Such thing doesn't exist in core (not supported). The only existing stuff with random amount is skillType CREATE_ITEM, but it doesn't support multiple items, nor chance. You have to make a choice or some edits ^.^

Sorry for the slowwwww!!! reply thanks you for your help i will testing with that.