Kino

Good job vampir.

Well you should have think it earlier fanky.Anyone with java knowledge can steal your ideas and vampir,share it also.

Good job vampir.

Well you should have think it earlier fanky.Anyone with java knowledge can steal your ideas and vampir,share it also.

yy ok.

I'am not the guru to guess who is stealing my team ideas,stop playing the nice guy.

Since you cant code a shit,you shouldnt speak like that,you have to respect other work.

I'am out.

yy ok.

I'am not the guru to guess who is stealing my team ideas,stop playing the nice guy.

Since you cant code a shit,you shouldnt speak like that,you have to respect other work.

I'am out.

You don't know what i can code and what not,but this is another thing that we won't discuss it in here.

yy ok.

lol'ed.

do you know the -beep-ing word COPYRIGHTS?

Ι'm not supporting him or anything, but I don't think your ideas are protected by copyrights.

Maybe iti is good code, but stealing other's work sucks realy vampire, you should know it.

Yeah i know, they shouldnt ban me on their forum, maybe then i wouldnt share it..

And about stealing some1s ideas, l2jmod arent u atm creating same code as Matim wrote? Community board: http://www.l2mods.com/index.php?topic=98.0

So stop talking about stealing ideas..