Lineage 2 Olympiad server!

Really unique idea.But after few days the ppl will get bored.

The server I play is alive like for 40+ days now, always 40 full arenas at oly, the problem is everything is in russian, and admins dont care about 3x3 oly feeding

Yeah, you want to offer nice features but only for few days, because people will get bored of this type of Lineage 2. No mass pvp, no farm, no sieges or rb, it's shit without those features.

It is a nice idea. I, myself, with a friend, had the same kind of idea (in Lithuania). One of the problems - if the olympiad is like 24 hours a day or 18 hours a day (like someone suggested), I don't think there would be enough participants. For example, people log in for some amount of time (for example, ~30 minutes), and there are only one-two people online. What then? Exit and try again in a few hours or so. I don't think there would be enough people all the time, and people log in at different times. It would be best, for example, that the Olympiad is like ~7-6 hours. And if you want to make it only Olympiad server, then start the server, like, let's say .. ~17-18:00 ? Or 16:00, something like that, and then olympiad would be till midnight. At least there would be a fair amount of people. However, it's not really worth to make this kind of server. Only if you make one extra (for example, a PvP/Mid/Low rate server and an extra server only for Olympiad). Otherwise, there's no point, you could say .. 1-2 days after the start and that's it - the same problem with participants.

it will be great for 2 weeks or so...then?ppl will bored...ppl will need t farm...u can make it like 18h oly per day and more than 3 differents events every hour so ppl will pvp with full buffs or w/o and in the rest 6hours that left can be sieges,RBs and mass pvps!

2 weeks ? lol 3 days max ;p

I will play in it cuz i join l2 just for the olly.. I hate the pvp cuz in freya+ tanks are bugged and so OP that they can't be stopped + i hate farming + i hate lvling.. So yes i will play here.. :D

• 1 month later...

I will play in it cuz i join l2 just for the olly.. I hate the pvp cuz in freya+ tanks are bugged and so OP that they can't be stopped + i hate farming + i hate lvling.. So yes i will play here.. :D

this!