[WTS] L2 Design (My comeback)

After months without photoshop i just got the desicion to just open it again . This time not for money but just to have fun . I made a design just to waste my time and i thought , why don't i sell it so i can get some money? So here it is .

If someone is intrested he can buy it only with paypal . Also, comment in your design , i will not consider it as spam ... Remember that i have not opened photoshop for months!

preview

an old design which is on sale

epic

failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

failfail

but I see the stracture is taken as well as the frames ;D

You guys really, really, REALLY need to use some propper structure in your sentences... xd

Btw, gl selling that but you won't succeed.You need more work, most of the pixels are visible.

You guys really, really, REALLY need to use some propper structure in your sentences... xd

Btw, gl selling that but you won't succeed.You need more work, most of the pixels are visible.

as i told is my comeback after months with no photoshop and just created and got the desicion to sell it