In this topic

HellRuLeR

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=161069.4305 look his use of language in greek.I lost karma cuz i uploaded a webpage but this kid should be dekarmed too or banned...

gtfo idiot stop drama you started to insult and this topic is called OLYMPIACOS Topic who gives a fck about panathinaikos ? So gtfo

Κανόνες του Τόπικ

1)Ναι μεν θα επιτρέψω στους παναθηναϊκούς ή οπαδούς άλλων κλαμπ να συμμετέχουν στις συζητήσεις αλλά προϋποθέτοντας πως θα δείξουν τη δέουσα σοβαρότητα.

2)Θα πρότεινα σε κάποιον φανατικό οπαδό άλλης ομάδας να μην κοιτάξει καν εδώ.

3)Δε θα συζητάμε τίποτα άσχετο με τον Ολυμπιακό.Υπάρχει το GOST για τέτοια.

4)Η παραβίαση κάποιου κανόνα εκ των παραπάνω θα συντελέσει στο να σας κάνω de-pixel!

5)Λαγοί,Χανούμια,Μπαόκια ----> ΜΑΚΡΙΑ

gtfo idiot stop drama you started to insult and this topic is called OLYMPIACOS Topic who gives a fck about panathinaikos ? So gtfo

rage?What a kid dekarm him!His language used in the topic is bad and abnormal!

If you had read the rules of the topic you would know that you shouldn't do it.

De-pixel was fair enough.

I won't tolerate my topic getting junked again 'coz of your stupidity.

You could argue like a man by saying your opinion, but the way you did it,you're just getting on our nerves, and trust, we are many !

If you had read the rules of the topic you would know that you shouldn't do it.

De-pixel was fair enough.

I won't tolerate my topic getting junked again 'coz of your stupidity.

You could argue like a man by saying your opinion, but the way you did it,you're just getting on our nerves, and trust, we are many !

yes but i just uploaded a webpage and the other kid started flaming.Yes,i accept my dekarma but he should be punished too for his reaction.

yes but i just uploaded a webpage and the other kid started flaming.Yes,i accept my dekarma but he should be punished to for his reaction.

What reaction lol ? You started flame about mothers I didn't say anything.

What reaction lol ? You started flame about mothers I didn't say anything.

1->Όχι ρε καραγκιόζη απλά έχει κάτι απλούς κανόνες στο πρώτο post.ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΠΑΠΑΡΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΥ ΚΑΙ Η ΑΗΔΙΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΕ ΣΗΜΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΟΓΟΤΡΟΦΗ !

You challenged me and i answered u.And then u answered :

2->Τουλάχιστον εγώ έχω μάνα πουτάνας γιε εσένα ψόφησε από παρτούζα που την πήραν γαύροι.

This reaction is for dekarm.

1->Όχι ρε καραγκιόζη απλά έχει κάτι απλούς κανόνες στο πρώτο post.ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΠΑΠΑΡΙΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΥ ΚΑΙ Η ΑΗΔΙΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΕ ΣΗΜΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΟΓΟΤΡΟΦΗ !

You challenged me and i answered u.And then u answered :

2->Τουλάχιστον εγώ έχω μάνα πουτάνας γιε εσένα ψόφησε από παρτούζα που την πήραν γαύροι.

This reaction is for dekarm.

Ναι θα ακούω ένα 15χρονο να μου βρίζει τη μάνα.