Spammer

Hazel

change the P to a C and add another M, it describes you

I told you on pms also that without prooves they are completely spam replies.

You CAN'T just say that he is scammer.

And about this reply at 2010,if it was really standing he would be banned now.

He is not?I really don't give attention on it then,we have 2011 and there isn't any report with prooves that he scams.

He is not?I really don't give attention on it then,we have 2011 and there isn't any report with prooves that he scams.

It seems you can not read that topic correctly, it clearly proves he was selling freely available files (SCAMMING!!!!!!!) and no mod done anything about it.

Read my topic from 2010. This files wasn't shared, no one have it. So why i can't sell it ? Like maxtor sell's,manton,sieghed. ?

Read my topic from 2010. This files wasn't shared, no one have it. So why i can't sell it ? Like maxtor sell's,manton,sieghed. ?

That's the point, Anarchy proved the files were available and you -1'd him (KARMA ABUSE)

You should of been banned quite a long time ago you prepubescent scrub.

You can't prove anything with photos.

By the way, I think his buyers can say how is it not random guys.

Anyway as I saw from "spam report" are you guys talking now about other subjects.

and like it is posted, what is the difference? you added a few folders containing duplicate files?

You are realy funny. Proof or stfu.

I never scam any one.

Well i have to tell something,Shakal Its not Scammer Idiots.

Shakal is one of the best L2Off Dev around here,so all of you stfu plz.

Shakal is trusted and skilled.

Thats all,dont say again bullshits like he is scammer etc.

they rly not fake

I Recommend that person  he is trustable

I recomend this person.

Is very trustable, and very nice person....

all post from my customer's in this 2010 post.

You are realy funny. Proof or stfu.

Hmm, i think it is up to you to prove that the pack is unique isn't it?

I never scam any one.

all post from my customer's in this 2010 post.

Funny, you're not even a dev.

You lock the topic and unlock it to post positive feedback, so the bullshit posted by other people in your topic can never be trusted anyway