League Of Legends Random Topic!

Expect?

Anyway, its your bad, i dont rly care cause i will never play with you, so :P

God save your teammates

Ok pro what ever you say and how much hours you play LOL? maybe all day? k. If i dont play LOL with you I will cry believe me.. Oh and learn something no one is perfect at all....

Ok pro what ever you say and how much hours you play LOL? maybe all day? k. If i dont play LOL with you I will cry believe me.. Oh and learn something no one is perfect at all....

it doesnt have to do with hours of gaming. i spent most of the  day today farming ip for my 3rune pages.what does it mean?  :o 8)

if you re interested in how to make your runes, hit me a pm with your preferences on players,spec,role,lane and lets modify it together.

finito is always harsh but his critisism is always a constructive one.example Soyla(DarkImpulse). when he began for the first month he wasnt even trying to improve(sion ad with teleport and heal,feeding,ragequitting etc).he was sank by Finito and then we improved his skill a lot after listening to that feedback and of course with Phoenix's assistance.he now knows how to make masteries,items when to gang etc.he is NOT  perfect but he is  improved!you should think of it. ;)

imo you should pick a trainer,go with him at Skype and play matches.gaming is for fun.

how much time i must wait for a response from support team?

from 1 hour to 3 days. i make it on 1-3 hours anymore when i rage. :D

from 1 hour to 3 days. i make it on 1-3 hours anymore when i rage. :D

i need it within 24 hours to take nurse akali, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :(

i need it within 24 hours to take nurse akali, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :(

Ιt was ~1 day for me.

it doesnt have to do with hours of gaming. i spent most of the  day today farming ip for my 3rune pages.what does it mean?  :o 8)

if you re interested in how to make your runes, hit me a pm with your preferences on players,spec,role,lane and lets modify it together.

finito is always harsh but his critisism is always a constructive one.example Soyla(DarkImpulse). when he began for the first month he wasnt even trying to improve(sion ad with teleport and heal,feeding,ragequitting etc).he was sank by Finito and then we improved his skill a lot after listening to that feedback and of course with Phoenix's assistance.he now knows how to make masteries,items when to gang etc.he is NOT  perfect but he is  improved!you should think of it. ;)

imo you should pick a trainer,go with him at Skype and play matches.gaming is for fun.

No i wont flame anyone.I just want normal games

Yes Noble, but I can't hear finito comments I sick sorry.

Still counting, on my 89 ranked games whenever i was 1st pick i got defeat... never won let's see how many more game do i have to lose as 1st pick

so mid isnt for you, as ppl taking mid champ as first pick, change lane ;x

so mid isnt for you, as ppl taking mid champ as first pick, change lane ;x

nah.. i usually go well at mid... most of times when my team m8s are trolling i'm like 0/0/(~) or 1 death while they got more than 5 deaths... ofc some times i'm the bad one... but not like that...

just had two game, one was nice, 2nd made me rage..a lot.. broke sth...

trollcarry.png

luxlol.png

Mundo troll...:D