League Of Legends Random Topic!

Dunno i played some normal games on east and raped even challenger player on mid :D

Either i play without giving a fvck if i lose or win cuz its not my acc  and im not nervous or server is far easier 

also our friend that transfered is already diamond III  after 2 weeks on eune

I'm looking for ways to improve,does anyone(platinum+) wanna play a couple of games with me?Or is it possible to arrange some custom games so high elo players from the forum can play against us?

I'm looking for ways to improve,does anyone(platinum+) wanna play a couple of games with me?Or is it possible to arrange some custom games so high elo players from the forum can play against us?

What's your elo? Send me some replays ;p

organise some low vs high elo customs for knowledge

not bad idea

Snoopi top, Fortuna jungle, ??? mid, Finitost AD, Noble support

Terror team

Edited by Fortuna

What's your elo? Send me some replays ;p

we had some silver vs platin games back in the day

the silver guys rly liked it( we were rly giving attention to knowledge and not just to win- we even surrendered) and now, i have 3-4 of them in my friendlist that have gone up ranking and even thanked me :P

we had some silver vs platin games back in the day

the silver guys rly liked it( we were rly giving attention to knowledge and not just to win- we even surrendered) and now, i have 3-4 of them in my friendlist that have gone up ranking and even thanked me :P

I'm tired of these people. Even when my rl friends ask me how to climb in elo, I just tell them to play more games.

So scumbag :/