League Of Legends Random Topic!

'Cried' cause i lost game due to pvp.net bug

they rewarded me :P

cant belive it (give me a proof and imma cry@riot too <3)

I tried to join a ranked game today( ~8.50 GMT+2 3/12/2011) and right after i connected , it gave me a message that my DUO mate has problems connecting the game.

It kicked me out of champion select .As i was out(like not in game,nothing to come back) i restarted the client .

Result? -10 elo

What's that rly?

ChronopolisCC, Dec-12 17:18 (PST):

Hello Petros,

Ah, sorry for the confusion. As a player I share your frustration with unfair losses. Unfortunately the system disallows the removal of leaves or losses or the manual editing of Elo. It was built this way in an effort to prevent corruption. We are working to improve it to better accommodate technical issues though. We realize many of these are out of your control, and we don't want them to reflect negatively upon you. I have added an IP Boost to your account to compensate for the inconvenience.

I would definitely have your friend submit a Support Ticket so we can help them prevent further disconnects in the future. I'm sorry you ran into this issue, and wish you luck in all future matches.

Game on!

Son Golin, Dec-26 15:08 (PST):

Hello Petros,

I see that issue, my colleague credited the account associated to the email address you submitted to the support site.

Can I get your Account Name, Summoner Name, and Email Address (associated to your game account) so I can properly credit your IP Boost for you?

Also, please provide 5 alternate Summoner Names for Finitø. Our system will detect a special character in your name and change it; unfortunately special characters has caused stability issues in the client for some players.

in 3 weeks .. i was 600 elo go to 800 down to 700 and now 800 again .. -beep-ing elo hell...

You think that 1000/1250 or even 1500 there are really good players? There is Elo hell even in 1500+

Now, about your elo, it means smth. If you're too good then, you could win the 1st matches that it gave you 45 elo. If you're too good, you could carry 'em. The thing that you're playing in 600-800 elo means a lot.

You think that 1000/1250 or even 1500 there are really good players? There is Elo hell even in 1500+

Now, about your elo, it means smth. If you're too good then, you could win the 1st matches that it gave you 45 elo. If you're too good, you could carry 'em. The thing that you're playing in 600-800 elo means a lot.

I won the first match (ofc i carried the team bla bla)

After the first match i've got 7 defeats in a row (in every single match i had atleast 1 leave or trolls)

And now im fine (or i would be if riot will give me back my 24 lost elo cause of the stupid patch errors)

I won the first match (ofc i carried the team bla bla)

After the first match i've got 7 defeats in a row (in every single match i had atleast 1 leave or trolls)

And now im fine (or i would be if riot will give me back my 24 lost elo cause of the stupid patch errors)

Yeah whatever.

Everyone has an excuse when he's losing a game. But when you win a match you post it here and you thing that you're pro.I'm not talking 'bout you but in general.

Ye I know sometimes you're losing games cause of retarded kids and drunked ppl who stayed and play at night or morning or w/e.

But COME ON! He's 600 elo. No excuses 'bout that. He's just a bad player and he worth it.

EDIT: About me, I'm playing in 1600 and there are many ppl who deserve lower thatn 700 elo. So they get carried, cause they were smart. If someone playing a ranked, and he said "I can play support" and he's picking a 2nd AD/AP Carry or whatever, then he deserve to lose. You think that in games on 500 elo they asked about support/ad/jungle etc?

9/10 ranked gAmes(prove with videos from lol recorder) with +1 leaver.i won the 10th game yesterday and got +6 elo. now i lost 2 more games one with feeding mundo trollpick 2/17 and my last defeat shaco leaver and jarvan outfarmed.elo hell ftw 1120elo

9/10 ranked gAmes(prove with videos from lol recorder) with +1 leaver.i won the 10th game yesterday and got +6 elo. now i lost 2 more games one with feeding mundo trollpick 2/17 and my last defeat shaco leaver and jarvan outfarmed.elo hell ftw 1120elo

So, Noble is the perfect example. Cuase I'm playing with him and I can tell that he deserve smth more than 1120, like ppl who are in 600 must be even lower, so they can't play ranked games anymore.