[Question] Non Crashing pack?

[DEV]DjSt3rios

Question

I can code stuff, but crash must be MMOCore which i really have no idea how connections and stuff are working so i cant fix crashes. I want a pack which doesnt crash, and then i will fix it.

I can code stuff, but crash must be MMOCore which i really have no idea how connections and stuff are working so i cant fix crashes. I want a pack which doesnt crash, and then i will fix it.

client?

Sounds interesting, but can it stay online for weeks? Because frozen cant even stay online for 2 days.. i didnt join for 2 days because i had an important meeting, and when i came back, the server had crashed, and you know what? the server was new, and no one joined after that. So im not re-opening a server with a shitty pack which crashes..

Sounds interesting, but can it stay online for weeks? Because frozen cant even stay online for 2 days.. i didnt join for 2 days because i had an important meeting, and when i came back, the server had crashed, and you know what? the server was new, and no one joined after that. So im not re-opening a server with a shitty pack which crashes..

I read a lot of post about aCis and i think you dont will have problems with aCis pack...

If you need help just make a post.

What you mean by saying crash ?

From this i can understand that maybe someone ddos your server and puff,down.

If yes,isn't the pack that you must search,but a good protection which it costs a lot.

As I know many servers use l2jfrozen and no problems about these "crush". Maybe somebody attack your server.

L2JFrozen have lots of mods but is equal than any other project.

I read a lot of post about aCis and i think is one of the best projects running these days.

If you have questions just test aCis pack...

Guys its crash, i dont think anyone would ddos my server.. it throws errors.. and by crashing i mean, for example suddenly you get disconnect, and when login, u select server, u click ok, and when u click ok it says you have been disconnected, and server needs to be restarted. That sucks because you never know when it will happen, and you will have to be careful 24/7, and its not always easy to do that...